I'm sor' but Alicia is terrible to me

Started by 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉, June 01, 2021, 01:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Singers hit bad notes sometimes. :dead: 
When u do anything all the time,  not everyday is gonna be great.  This was actually really dope and quite captivating 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

RAY7

ophababes.

not dismissing her iconic body of work to deem her terrible based on a bad performance  :dead:

whats really the issue here? mashonda?

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: oph mowry-hardrict on June 01, 2021, 02:02:41 PM
not dismissing her iconic body of work to deem her terrible based on a bad performance  :dead:

You think I give a fuck bout Mashonda? :omgwatshappening:
Dddd

I actually love the songs where she doesn't screech like on No One or Girl On Fire.

Try Sleeping, Unthinkable >>>

Aalonso.

Dbdjdjdjdhfhdhhff

i just fell the fuck out

Aalonso.

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on June 01, 2021, 02:12:46 PM

You think I give a fuck bout Mashonda? :omgwatshappening:
Dddd

I actually love the songs where she doesn't screech like on No One or Girl On Fire.

Try Sleeping, Unthinkable >>>

He was insinuating/joking that you were her, bby

Vonc2002

I LOVE Try sleeping with a broken heart. I thought I was completely done with Alicia after that 3rd album.  That song SOLELY made me purchase that album.......but the album was pretty good too

Gilgamesh.

N

Why are y'all acting like Alicia's struggle vocals haven't been getting dragged for the past 10 years? :dead:

Mongolians of Russia

June 01, 2021, 02:24:10 PM #14 Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 02:24:43 PM by get busy.
Mashonda>>>

Alicia has yet to give me something as good as blackout

boring self

https://youtube.com/watch?v=QzxZ5LSvMc0

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️