Normani featuring Cardi - Wild Side (Music Video)

Started by Nine, July 16, 2021, 12:01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Cowgirl

M-Rocka

gggggffffgggghhhbbb

The way Halle's puss was on full cougar RAGE after she saw 'mani and Card' caressing one another. The way she envisioned herself in that scene. Hormonal, excited self.

Vonc2002

Guys im blown tf AWAY.  No girl has had this kinda potential since.......... honestly beyonce. This bitch is a super fckn STAR. I'm so glad she's done with those uglies of 5H
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on July 16, 2021, 09:19:46 AM
Is she the new dance vidya Queen?
First Motivation now this
Yea she is. No other girl has given this in YRS
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 16, 2021, 10:51:27 AM
Guys im blown tf AWAY.  No girl has had this kinda potential since.......... honestly beyonce. This bitch is a super fckn STAR. I'm so glad she's done with those uglies of 5H

Ma Lo

FRANCE

The more I listen, it slaps even harder. She delivered. That 2nd verse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Demetri (Kelli) Eady🤴🏾

And like a true black Queen rocking her braids 
:loose2when:
French Exit ♻️

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Dr Naomi Campbell

Cowgirl

Quote from: FRANCE on July 16, 2021, 10:59:57 AM
The more I listen, it slaps even harder. She delivered. That 2nd verse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
!!

I like the first verse more tho

Cowgirl

I'm ready for this bitch to tour. She can have a cute setlist with her songs especially with the new album

:shook:

Dr Naomi Campbell

The only thing I wish is that she didn't break the 4th wall
Give the mess a more CINEMATIC feel like the dance videos of the 90s
:gorlonfire:

Vonc2002

Yea I'd go see this bitch on tour. We gon wait until she has an album before we start putting her on tour tho