CHOKE

But yeah Nicki is too damn old to be acting like this 

Cowgirl

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Aalonso.

Quote from: Planet Her on August 07, 2021, 08:46:22 AM
Quote from: Planet Her on August 06, 2021, 08:03:30 AM
Whether Jessie meant any harm is irrelevant but I do believe her team tried to hype her up by saying, "ONG. Nicki heard your song and she said she needs to be on it, woo! 🤣"

Like I said, I'm glad Nicki called this out to prevent it from happening in the future. Let these niggas know.
:trannyjblige:

:)

I
Not the first line being a read d djfjfjfjkf
F
F
G
G
G
F
G
H
T
S

V
G
Y
T

T
T
T

ophababes.

Quote from: Planet Her on August 07, 2021, 08:46:22 AM
Quote from: Planet Her on August 06, 2021, 08:03:30 AM
Whether Jessie meant any harm is irrelevant but I do believe her team tried to hype her up by saying, "ONG. Nicki heard your song and she said she needs to be on it, woo! 🤣"

Like I said, I'm glad Nicki called this out to prevent it from happening in the future. Let these niggas know.
:trannyjblige:

:)

bvvvvvccxxcccccccc nicki is so fucking DUMB

Aalonso.

August 07, 2021, 12:49:23 PM #112 Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 12:49:39 PM by L0NZ.
And Jessie u did way too much with that apology response. Girl fuck that ho. I would have just "oh shit a rep at the label must have been hyping me and told me that! My bad!" And left it at that. Ew

Kalifornia.

Quote from: L0NZ. on August 06, 2021, 08:55:13 AM
Quote from: Planet Her on August 06, 2021, 08:36:39 AM
Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on August 06, 2021, 08:34:58 AM
Like how anyone can read what Jessie wrote and interpret that as "shade" is fucking crazy  :dead:
No one said it was shade nor did Nicki interpret it as shade. She simply corrected what was said.

It's the misery in picking that out, from the overall sentiment of the post which was gratitude. Isn't she the same clown who wants everyone she's on a track with to be appreciative of her mere presence? Well here it was, and it's "oof! Chilleeee! That ain't what happ', who Am I patti labelle or somebody?! :fuming:

Jhggffghguhhgcddfvgccccvvgbbbhbbgggffddccvvgfvgvvvvcccfvvgbbb

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Aalonso.

Kalifornia.

ophababes.

Aalonso.