Previous topic - Next topic

Blasian Russian

Proud Black American ✊🏿 of Kalmyk descent 🇷🇺 🇲🇳

Grandpa and his grandma ❤️

Blasian Russian

Blasian Russian

If cardi can search up her name on twitter just to fume owt for fun let kwee have her moments too faggots :disgusted:

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Planet Her on August 06, 2021, 08:03:30 AM
Whether Jessie meant any harm is irrelevant but I do believe her team tried to hype her up by saying, "ONG. Nicki heard your song and she said she needs to be on it, woo! 🤣"

Like I said, I'm glad Nicki called this out to prevent it from happening in the future. Let these niggas know.
:trannyjblige:
What is wrong w/ wanting to hop on a song that you think is hot? Pppl do it all the time, especially male rappers and that's one of the reasons they are more successful. What happened to being excited about the art and feeling of music. Nicki's EGO is so damn big, she needs to correct her energy. I know that tweet hurt Jessie J whether she ever admits it or not.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Barbie Dangerous

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on August 06, 2021, 10:34:20 AM
Whether Jessie meant any harm is irrelevant but I do believe her team tried to hype her up by saying, "ONG. Nicki heard your song and she said she needs to be on it, woo! 🤣"

Like I said, I'm glad Nicki called this out to prevent it from happening in the future. Let these niggas know.
What is wrong w/ wanting to hop on a song that you think is hot?
Absolutely nothing wrong with it. Nicki has done it and even said she would have hopped on one of Jessie's other songs for free. It just wasn't the case for Bang Bang so Nicki called it out.

b7

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on August 06, 2021, 12:34:25 AM
nnnnfdsnfdnfdsnfdnfdsfdnn

Not her putting a pin in Jessie's story

She's such a bitch
sdddddddddd

4 fucking k

n

This isn't even something worth addressing wtf :diddraispoot:

CHOKE

Yikes why did Goddess even leave the house that day 

Quest

:plzstop: :plzstop:
I agree though.