Azealia says a WORD about Nicki

Started by Cowgirl, November 28, 2021, 11:54:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Yea Starships was corny 
SuperBass>>

bby ddy

Pink Friday era was flawless! She lost me w/the era after that. It was so jarring that I can't even remember the name  :plzstop: the music, the makeup, the outfits, the performances. Awful  :plzstop:

Nine

fdn;lkmfdlkm'lkdm';ls

When the meds even Queen owt >>

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 28, 2021, 12:34:21 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on November 28, 2021, 12:04:13 PM
Interestingly enough, they're trying to do it Lil Nas too bc he's seeing heights that they'll never achieve.

I dont think its the same. Lil Nas was never "street" to begin with.
Not street but he's still getting criticized for being different and slaying at it..

Cowgirl

Her versatility is out of this world. Name another man OR woman who can can release a "Starships" AND a "Lookin Ass"..

Lucid Salvatore

People do way too much with "Starships". Like Azealia said, it's okay for a black woman to be corny and silly.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on November 28, 2021, 05:01:02 PM
People do way too much with "Starships". Like Azealia said, it's okay for a black woman to be corny and silly.
Okay? But will STILL go up for "California Girls" in a heartbeat.

Buy The Stars✨

i mean we know this .. we dont need azelia to say it and her saying it carries ZERO weight. IM sure 2 months from now she will be saying nicki sucks and she is not really black or something

Cowgirl

Quote from: Troye on November 28, 2021, 05:38:36 PM
i mean we know this .. we dont need azelia to say it and her saying it carries ZERO weight. IM sure 2 months from now she will be saying nicki sucks and she is not really black or something
2 months? She probably dragged her right after making this point nfnfnffncnfnnf

Although we don't need Azealia to confirm, it's a topic that needs to be discussed more often and exposed to the masses.

Aalonso.

Quote from: Big Barbie on November 28, 2021, 04:40:33 PM
Interestingly enough, they're trying to do it Lil Nas too bc he's seeing heights that they'll never achieve.

Not street but he's still getting criticized for being different and slaying at it..

He's not looked at as the same type of rapper as Nicki is. A lot of people don't even consider him a rapper. Nickis origins as a rapper were street, that's why she got the flack she did for doing bubblegum songs. Nas' music itself is nothing "different." He's criticized for being gay as fuck and that's not the same convo

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 28, 2021, 05:58:40 PM

He's not looked at as the same type of rapper as Nicki is. A lot of people don't even consider him a rapper. Nickis origins as a rapper were street, that's why she got the flack she did for doing bubblegum songs. Nas' music itself is nothing "different." He's criticized for being gay as fuck and that's not the same convo
Nicki was different from the jump not only with her image but with her animated expressions and flow so I believe they are the same conversation.

Aalonso.

Quote from: Big Barbie on November 28, 2021, 06:00:33 PM

Nicki was different from the jump not only with her image but with her animated expressions and flow so I believe they are the same conversation.

There was nothing different about her image djdjdj. And I'm talking her origins on those DVDs, she was very much givin good and gutter, Lil Nas is nothing like that.

introducing: Black Kalmyks

cardi cant fuckin rap
and neither can shim tbh

thats all i have to say at this point

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 28, 2021, 06:02:57 PM

There was nothing different about her image djdjdj. And I'm talking her origins on those DVDs, she was very much givin good and gutter, Lil Nas is nothing like that.
Her image was very differ for a female rapper. Yes there was Kim and Foxy years prior but Nicki brought sexiness in female rape to popularity again.

Aalonso.

Quote from: Big Barbie on November 28, 2021, 06:05:15 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on November 28, 2021, 06:02:57 PM

Her image was very differ for a female rapper

Yikes.