So not being attracted to Trans gorls is discriminatory?

Started by Kalifornia., December 07, 2021, 01:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

I'm sorry but they KILL me. Not dating them is discriminatory, but many of them won't even date another trans themselves. 

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Kalifornia.

dfbbnnnn

It's not bashing. i support the gorls, but sometimes they do the most.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 07, 2021, 01:05:01 PM
I'm sorry but they KILL me. Not dating them is discriminatory, but many of them won't even date another trans themselves.

!!!!!!!

they dont want another trans at ALL.

they wanna be seen as real women BAD..

but most cis gendered men want a natural born woman and someone who can carry a baby .. these trans gorls cant carry no baby

Mongolians in Russia

December 07, 2021, 01:18:30 PM #5 Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 01:24:09 PM by Lady of Lithuania
If as a gay, "fem" person I can understand why some gay men prefer masculine men without turning it into some super personal, social justice warrior mess...

I think I have a right to say they need to understand why some men want women who were born women.

It's not rocket science .  :unsure: people are way too emotional about everything. Logic and reasoning just fly right out the window soon as certain words come up.

And the way a lot of people think is actually pretty selfish and self-centered. The world doesn't revolve around you and it's not gonna bend to any of your unreasonable desires.

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Aalonso.

Not having discussions around the inconsistencies about trans people, and furthermore labeling it bashing, is also discriminatory. 

Nine

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on December 07, 2021, 01:24:56 PM
Well I don't want a man with a vagina but ok

Period, and I'm not about to ride that inflatable peen mess either.

It's just not a match, and that's OK!

We can still be friends.

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: L0NZ. on December 07, 2021, 01:23:35 PM
Not having discussions around the inconsistencies about trans people, and furthermore labeling it bashing, is also discriminatory.

That's not the bashing I'm referring to bby fnfnfn. Not saying that these discussions can't be had...just the girls tend to go further

JCJ 🪐

Kalifornia.

I don't think I've ever seen any of the famous trans women partnered to a trans man.

They always go for cis guys.

JCJ 🪐

But yeah I find transmen attractive but I need a dick mess