Tina stands tf up for Jussie

Started by Mongolians in Russia, December 13, 2021, 12:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

December 13, 2021, 04:40:04 PM #15 Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 04:40:35 PM by Kaeli.
If this Feline faced lady dont sit down somewhere

b7

sddddd i know Bey and Solange be wanting to snatch mamas phone and hide it somewhere

b7

I don't want Jussie in prison for this tho. The fact that he's been found guilty is embarrassing enough as it is. He wanted fame and attention and now he's got it smh hope it was worth it

CHOKE

Terrence Howard said it best I think

QuoteIf they had gotten away with it, whoever orchestrated it. Whatever was set up. If they got away with it, then we would have the potential of Blacks feeling like they need to defend Black people against MAGA, and it could have turned into something very, very scary and very ugly," he said. "People would have gotten hurt and killed and if that was the case, the blood on someone's hands would have been massive."

The motive was more sinister than just getting more famous

ophababes.

Quote from: Planet Choke on December 14, 2021, 08:05:42 AM
Terrence Howard said it best I think

QuoteIf they had gotten away with it, whoever orchestrated it. Whatever was set up. If they got away with it, then we would have the potential of Blacks feeling like they need to defend Black people against MAGA, and it could have turned into something very, very scary and very ugly," he said. "People would have gotten hurt and killed and if that was the case, the blood on someone's hands would have been massive."

The motive was more sinister than just getting more famous

damn, his co-stars weren't even tolerating this mess. im glad

truly disgusting and vile plan devise by a textbook narcissist. JAIL ha.

Mongolians in Russia

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

CHOKE

Quote from: Lady of Lithuania on December 14, 2021, 12:40:11 PM

The way you opposed me when I tried to tell u he was lying

Learn from this bby sis

FRANCE

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on December 14, 2021, 04:53:03 AM
I don't want Jussie in prison for this tho. The fact that he's been found guilty is embarrassing enough as it is. He wanted fame and attention and now he's got it smh hope it was worth it
I want him locked up. If he came clean and said he lied, then sure. I'd be more forgiving, even though I'm sure admitting to lying wouldn't make matters better for him legally. What he did wasn't just "embarrassing" to him, but it was embarrassing to black people on a whole. I'd be good with 3 months behind bars and he needs a licensed, experienced therapist to sit with after.

Nine

Yeah he doesn't need to be in prison for this.

Cowgirl

bby ddy

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on December 14, 2021, 04:53:03 AM