Gay Dudes, stfu and just stop

Started by Aalonso., January 25, 2022, 02:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalonso.

Rolling my eyes so hard. I see this tweet every week with a different 2nd party. "My student asked!" "Grocery clerk asked"

The things people cap about for attention. I'm so annoyed.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SeddieWeddie/status/1486045787977142276

Ma Lo

introducing: Black Kalmyks

January 25, 2022, 03:09:16 PM #2 Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 03:11:39 PM by Taste of Brazil 💋
I can see it if a white woman was asking this tbh

we do have amazing booties ... I wasn't blessed with one unfortunately but In general dnndndnd

And white people are always saying whatever comes to their mind to colored folks about our appearance without even thinking about how it may come off

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

introducing: Black Kalmyks

Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Vonc2002

Quote from: Saint on January 25, 2022, 03:08:09 PM
What's a BBL? I'm slow.
Brazilian booty lift maybe? I feel like that may be it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

This deceptive marketing ghfffffhhvgf

Stunna Gor’

CHOKE

Straight men who have phat asses and don't even realize it>>>>>>>>>>>

Stunna Gor’

Ssdhdjddhdhddhddhdddddgrhdddded

Stuff like this do be kinda cringe though..... especially when the gorls be doing the Q/A mess on IG story. It's just so blatantly obvious...

"When we going on a date? I been tryna fuck."

hun, nobody asked you that...

Cartierline

Twitter is rife with shit like this. People just be getting on there and lying and for what?

I really can't deal.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: Cartierline on January 25, 2022, 04:05:06 PM
Twitter is rife with shit like this. People just be getting on there and lying and for what?

I really can't deal.
!!!

What irks me the most is when a tweet goes viral and the poster goes like "oh I see this went viral overnight lolz. My auntie sells lace fronts, go check out her store!"

Cowgirl