Brandy Singing National Anthem Today at SoFi Stadium - NFC Championship

Started by Seven, January 27, 2022, 09:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: RAY7 on February 01, 2022, 12:41:14 PM
Hmmm

A different approach and feeling but still just as great. NFC was a more classic approach and delivery, which this song requires at times.

Cowgirl

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on February 01, 2022, 12:50:16 PM
Hmmm

A different approach and feeling but still just as great. NFC was a more classic approach and delivery, which this song requires at times.
!!

And different setting. The way she was able to adapt to BOTH the outdoor stadium and indoor arena. Not everyone is able!

:loose2when:

Vonc2002

I used to think that one was great but after listening to this one, its just ight
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 01, 2022, 12:55:46 PM
I used to think that one was great but after listening to this one, its just ight
And it was/is but Ghan somehow continues to ELEVATE!

:oof:

Annie

/.\

Bigmacthawoppa

Y'all- the more I think about it, this is BIG. Such a moment for her. We really haven't had a GP, SANGIN televised performance from her in a long time. Like I said before, I had random people texting me telling me how good she did. My 60 yo white mother in law was going on about how she never really paid attention to her voice before, but how beautiful it is, and how sweet Brandy seems as a person.

:stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

Ulysses

FRANCE

Quote from: Ulysses on February 01, 2022, 02:43:00 PM
I must've watched about 20 times now. When she HITS "glare"!

Thats the most resonant C5 I've ever heard Brandy hit live.

FRANCE

Hmmm

Brandy's voice just has so much more power now than during the Human era. Definitely more depth in the lows and more power in the mids and highs.

RAY7

Quote from: FRANCE on February 01, 2022, 03:08:03 PM
Hmmm

Brandy's voice just has so much more power now than during the Human era. Definitely more depth in the lows and more power in the mids and highs.
very true

Young

Quote from: Sovereign. on February 01, 2022, 02:41:40 PM
This is going to be a great year for Kween  :stressed:

!!!

What a way to KICK things off

And still on Primetime TV with Queens :justabit:

Lucid Salvatore

The only thing that bothers me about this performance is that it was at the NFC Championship and not the Super Bowl. The NFL should've asked her to perform the anthem at the Super Bowl smh

RAY7

That actually shows how well she did and how much ppl love her because I was just thinking that usually nobody cares who sang at the Conference championship until now and she totally overshadowed Ashanti 

Harlem

Quote from: RAY7 on February 01, 2022, 05:15:44 PM
That actually shows how well she did and how much ppl love her because I was just thinking that usually nobody cares who sang at the Conference championship until now and she totally overshadowed Ashanti

Her power>>>>>>>>>
:oof: