Brandy/Jack Harlow- First Class Freestyle !!!

Started by Buy The Stars✨, May 25, 2022, 09:54:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Summertime

Quote from: anon on May 25, 2022, 07:49:03 PM
"Studio time"?

Y'all know everything recorded doesn't happen in a studio, right? She probably pulled out the Mac and hopped on GarageBand

Also, Ebro her friend asked her to do this.

Harlem

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on May 25, 2022, 08:03:05 PM
Quote from: Harlem on May 25, 2022, 08:00:06 PM
Quote from: Micheal Watson on May 25, 2022, 07:54:35 PM
Quote from: Harlem on May 25, 2022, 07:46:48 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on May 25, 2022, 06:54:23 PM
I love the rap -- but her doing this is corny.
:dead:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if this was an official remix and Jack Harlow promoted it, I would've viewed this different
not some of you trying to validate this legendary girl

with a cracker like Harlow

n

where am I

Nahhh bruh you just reading this wrong... the fact that she actually responded is corny overall but no one ain't taking away that she actually murked the verse. It was just unnecessary but if it was an official remix that they both planned on the low, now that would've been lit for better promo and to end whatever this back & forth is

the thing is, that's YOUR opinion. I prefer this to an official remix. speak your truth Brandy!

Sure is my opinion but I guess...

GYNandTONIC

It's all in fun so I don't see the issue.

If you really think she is mad then I can see how one would feel cringe and corny. I received it as a light hearted opp to show her skills and reintroduce her self to a new audience. All his fans now know who Brandy is

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on May 25, 2022, 08:13:12 PM

If you really think she is mad then I can see how one would feel cringe and corny. I received it as a light hearted opp to show her skills and reintroduce her self to a new audience. All his fans now know who Brandy is

Yes this was the assignment

Buy The Stars✨

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if this was an official remix and Jack Harlow promoted it, I would've viewed this different

n

where am I

Nahhh bruh you just reading this wrong... the fact that she actually responded is corny overall but no one ain't taking away that she actually murked the verse. It was just unnecessary but if it was an official remix that they both planned on the low, now that would've been lit for better promo and to end whatever this back & forth is

Artists do this all the time to others beats what's the difference now ?

Harlem

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on May 25, 2022, 08:38:32 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n

where am I

Artists do this all the time to others beats what's the difference now ?

The difference is the fact that she's Brandy and didn't need to do this lol... it seems like she's poking on something that wasn't that big of a deal in the first place but luckily this was surprisingly good, so it what it is

DopeSoul.

I'm glad it's not a official remix with them coming together

that would be late n

brandy and jack Harlow?

n

let Queen be old and corny

Ma Lo

Quote from: DopeSoul. on May 25, 2022, 08:52:18 PM
I'm glad it's not a official remix with them coming together

that would be late n

brandy and jack Harlow?

n

let Queen be old and corny

Nnhgbvydgh

Rxxf

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on May 25, 2022, 08:13:12 PM

This is true.
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

long-timeTheRoofFan

Rxxf

BRANDY

FRANCE

By next week, no one will be talking about this. Brandy got some new people who didnt know about her or her catalog to know about her. And the verse was good. Win win situation. Y'all acting like she's fuckng up her legacy. Let her have some light hearted fun. 

Now I cant wait to see whats in store for her this yr. She always got something working on.