Didn’t bran perform last night?

Started by Heated🔥, December 29, 2022, 02:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Heated🔥 on December 29, 2022, 10:04:31 PMBtw what happened to the Christmas movie she shot earlier this year?

it was never meant to be released this year.  it was always slated for a 2023 release

DopeSoul.

The way she's been ghost on IG is sending me

rosone1

Chante didn't show either.Could have been travel issues.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: rosone1 on December 30, 2022, 11:56:50 AMChante didn't show either.Could have been travel issues.

imagine bran and chante release similar statements about they were caught up in the southwest debacle

Young

Just praying that the Queen is doing well

long-timeTheRoofFan

Have any of you seen the new Whitney movie? I have a feeling if Brandy did, that she may be experiencing some depression. The Nippy Movie is pretty amazing, but it's also Brandy's story too. I couldn't help but see and feel Brandy throughout the movie.. I imagine it would be so hard for Brandy to watch/relive. If you guys haven't seen it yet, go see it. It's spectacular. The casting is incredible for all the characters not just Whit.

It also gives me new appreciation for Brandy's strength. Whitney went through a lot in her life and much of it isn't in the movie but you get a sense of the weight of it all and how it ultimately cost her, her life. Comparing anyone isn't good I know but in comparison I feel like Brandy's been through so much worse on her journey then Whitney. It's beautiful to see her back doing her thing and thriving when it could so easily have turned out differently. I'm so grateful we still have her. I'm here to support everything she does going forward like always and hope we have decades more to come.  :stressed:  :loose2when:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: long-timeTheRoofFan on December 30, 2022, 10:51:15 PMHave any of you seen the new Whitney movie? I have a feeling if Brandy did, that she may be experiencing some depression. The Nippy Movie is pretty amazing, but it's also Brandy's story too. I couldn't help but see and feel Brandy throughout the movie.. I imagine it would be so hard for Brandy to watch/relive. If you guys haven't seen it yet, go see it. It's spectacular. The casting is incredible for all the characters not just Whit.

It also gives me new appreciation for Brandy's strength. Whitney went through a lot in her life and much of it isn't in the movie but you get a sense of the weight of it all and how it ultimately cost her, her life. Comparing anyone isn't good I know but in comparison I feel like Brandy's been through so much worse on her journey then Whitney. It's beautiful to see her back doing her thing and thriving when it could so easily have turned out differently. I'm so grateful we still have her. I'm here to support everything she does going forward like always and hope we have decades more to come.  :stressed:  :loose2when:

do they mention brandy in the movie at all? or have someone playing her?

Heated🔥

Talking about the nippy movie,
Did they purposely cast somebody who looks like bran cause...

demitri.petty

Y'all I'm about to go see it right now

demitri.petty

8/10 recommend this.. I really liked how they kept Whitney's vocal. Now hopefully they will let Queen rest peacefully

Jumpmaanjumpmaan

I'm sure her flight was canceled considering it's been raining here in LA

DopeSoul.

That Whitney movie is not good n

The actress did a good job but the movie was rushed as hell

and they didn't really even showcase how big Whitney was

A no for me