F
F
F
R
R
T

Stunna Gor’

Stunna Gor’

Y'all just hate Porsha. All she did was repeat what Porsha said back to her. Y'all just be saying ANYTHING.

:omf:

nndndndndnndnsnndnsnsdnnsndsnsnnsmsndndmsmd
S
S
S
SS

SS

S
S
SS
S

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine on April 16, 2023, 02:48:51 PMLeah actually gathered Porsha. very effortlessly.
She did.
 :dead:

I haven't watched the rest of the episode but she def gathered her at this dinner. Called the lying bitch right out.

Stunna Gor’

Porsha: Leah BYE..

Leah: PORSHA, bye.

Y'all are so...

Cowgirl

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on April 16, 2023, 02:51:16 PMPorsha: Leah BYE..

Leah: PORSHA, bye.

Y'all are so...

We're not talking about that stupid back-and-forth :dead:

Nine

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on April 16, 2023, 02:50:16 PMY'all just hate Porsha. All she did was repeat what Porsha said back to her. Y'all just be saying ANYTHING.

nndndndndnndnsnndnsnsdnnsndsnsnnsmsndndmsmd
S
S
S
SS

SS

S
S
SS
S
f

nah she called out Porsha being a hypocrite and Porsha had no response cause she was clocked

Cowgirl

April 16, 2023, 02:53:04 PM #322 Last Edit: April 16, 2023, 02:53:20 PM by Big Barbie
Leah called Porsha out for the bs she said about a "sisterhood."

Cowgirl

April 16, 2023, 02:55:39 PM #323 Last Edit: April 16, 2023, 03:08:50 PM by Big Barbie
Porsha: "No matter what we go through, we're sisters!"
 :sistas:

*Porsha purposefully doesn't tag everyone 2 hours later*

Leah: "We don't like each other and that's cool but why did you emphasize sisterhood if you weren't gonna practice it?"
 :hmph:

Stunna Gor’

April 16, 2023, 02:57:33 PM #324 Last Edit: April 16, 2023, 03:01:10 PM by Georgina Sparks
h

And Porsha's response was she's kinda not IN the sisterhood cuz she ain't been doing shit, which everybody else chimed in and agreed with.

Just say y'all hate Porsha and cancel this shit.

ophababes.

oh but yea leah had a point when she called porsha out.

Cowgirl

Heather referring to Porsha as Regina George was accurate but very cringey.

M-Rocka

Stunna Gor’

Candiace: That's why your ASS is so big cuz everybody is up it!
:fuming:

Porsha: And you clearly wanna be up it too. There's room.
 :traciandchelle:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on April 16, 2023, 02:46:02 PMPorsha eats Candiace up so effortlessly. The way she cackles in her face while Candiace SEETHES.

:plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

I actually feel like candiace holds back on porsha a lil bit, like she don't really want smoke but it may just be because its not that deep for her so she doesn't go COMPLETELY off.  She hasnt come at porsha like she has ashley or gizelle
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw