Nicki & Ice Spice SMASHING on all platforms; Princess Diana out now!

Started by Plastic., April 12, 2023, 06:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowgirl

Nicki won't see a high peak!

*songs consistently top charts*

Nicki can't last more than a week, she'll freefall! 

*songs consistently remain on charts for multiple weeks*

Nicki's songs aren't selling!

*songs continue to sell and receive plaques*

:unsure:

BAPHOMET.

Cowgirl

She's SELLING and her mess is being STREAMED. Not carried by radio

:omf:

Aalonso.

Iono cuz you be on here defending the numbers everyday. They should speak for themselves, even if someone is trolling, a confident, matter-of- fact bitch ain't gon argue numbers that aren't lying. People only argue shit that's debatable. Which leads me to believe that you don't really think these numbers are numbering. Bloop.

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0NZ. on May 01, 2023, 01:11:30 PMIono cuz you be on here defending the numbers everyday. They should speak for themselves, even if someone is trolling, a confident, matter-of- fact bitch ain't gon argue numbers that aren't lying. People only argue shit that's debatable. Which leads me to believe that you don't really think these numbers are numbering. Bloop.
Oh, make no mistake. Her numbers are AMAZING. That's what I believe but also what Forbes, Billboard, RIAA, etc. have all
SUPPORTED. No hearsay. Not trying to convince anyone of anything. Simply calling out hypocrisy and gloating since you all say what Nicki is incapable of. ❤️

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: L0NZ. on May 01, 2023, 01:11:30 PMIono cuz you be on here defending the numbers everyday. They should speak for themselves, even if someone is trolling, a confident, matter-of- fact bitch ain't gon argue numbers that aren't lying. People only argue shit that's debatable. Which leads me to believe that you don't really think these numbers are numbering. Bloop.

yeah
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Drogon

Ulysses

Another free fall  :plzstop:

She doesn't have another hit song in her. There comes a time and this is hers. It's okay to admit that. She did alright while she was here though...