Azealia: "All My Videos Deserve VMAs & My Album, Grammys"

Started by BAPHOMET., July 21, 2015, 03:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

cbvvvv  :hmph:

Admin

JRocka

well she ain't told a lie....Azealia>>>>>> the critics loved her album and her videos always look like they on big budgets :stressed: as an indie rapper she really slays

Nine

Well...Chasing Time and 1991 deserved something.

:stressed:

And I can see Broke getting nominated for a Grammy tbh.

Stewie

jkhjhjhjkhjh she always gets so bitter during award nominations/shows...like she wants to be a part of it so bad
she needs to get herself together now that iggys career is crumbling

Buy The Stars✨

i have to admit i hated her a few years and her newest album is dope she can book all the festivals she wants  but until she apologizes to the ppl she has hated on she isnt gonna ever win  .. PERIOD

Stewie

and she still doesnt have a radio friendly smash imo

Young

BAPHOMET.

The whole mouth effect in Ice Princess was tragic. 
Now Chasing Time deserved something... kinda.

Glad FKA got her noms. Now her shit is flawless.

Stewie

now wait a fucking minute chasing time ...this kinda slays

Stewie

Nine

AIDS!

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on July 21, 2015, 03:34:42 PM
i have to admit i hated her a few years and her newest album is dope she can book all the festivals she wants  but until she apologizes to the ppl she has hated on she isnt gonna ever win  .. PERIOD
like the people she 'hated' even matter
Boy just keep quiet when it comes to goddess because you never seem to know what you are ON about

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Dorobucci on July 21, 2015, 04:09:09 PM
Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on July 21, 2015, 03:34:42 PM
like the people she 'hated' even matter
Boy just keep quiet when it comes to goddess because you never seem to know what you are ON about

gorl dont get mad at me cause she will never be recognized..

its true she talks mad shit and has in a sense blackballed herself no one wants to work with her or recognize her . sor'