Straight guy hags >>>>

Started by Herb., February 12, 2016, 01:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

February 12, 2016, 01:37:18 PM Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 01:38:48 PM by Herbie
I think it's so cute when straight men low key Stan 4 a fag  :plzstop:

I'm used to seeing females do it .... The classic fag hag

But it's so cute when a guy does it  :plzstop:
It's like nothing sexual... But just an admiration and genuine respect.

Have u guys seen this b4

Herb.

Hihihihihihihiihhihiihihihihbkhiininnknj

No one? :omgwatshappening:

There's this str8 blk guy @ my job that follows everything I do :dead:

He got a side part in his hair .. He said I inspired him
He got The same boots I have  :dead:

It's so cute cuz I can tell he's not gay or bi or anything
Gbbbb he just genuinely respects me for who I am.

Being yourself >>>>>>

martian

I had a couple straight guy stans back in college lol they were cool

????

i mean you guys sorta set the trends

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

LOL...I have friends like this. I love them to be honest. They are very comfortable to be around and would FUCK anyone up that tries to get disrespectful....

CHOKE

February 12, 2016, 02:36:08 PM #9 Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 02:36:56 PM by Chokeme
I have a few.

They go up for how I dress and my attitude.

martian

Straight guys, especially Black ones I find, love other guys who are comfortable with themselves, proud and have a good head on their shoulders lol

Kaeli.

The guys at my school genuinely don't care about sexuality and I think it's so cute, even the manly athletes!

Guys that are comfortable with their own sexuallity & don't have to create this faux hypermasculine persona >

Cowgirl

Shouldn't they too be "fag hags?" Just because they're males doesn't change their title.  :unsure:

Mizphit

I have ONLY straight friends. And there will do any and everything for me. I feel more comfortable around straight men anyway. I don't have to worry about fag drama. They use our slang and go to clubs and bars with me if I want them to. They r all about getting tucked up, loyalty and fuckin bitches.. And I bring them the bitches! Ayyyyye
Snap: @rossthazombie
Insta: @_Mizphit
Twat:  @Mizphit

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Mizphit on February 12, 2016, 03:17:27 PM
I have ONLY straight friends. And there will do any and everything for me. I feel more comfortable around straight men anyway. I don't have to worry about fag drama. They use our slang and go to clubs and bars with me if I want them to. They r all about getting tucked up, loyalty and fuckin bitches.. And I bring them the bitches! Ayyyyye

Hmmm

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different