SQUIDS...pls ban this boy, BULLDAGGER (punk ass pussy ass bitch)

Started by death, February 17, 2016, 01:14:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

death

February 17, 2016, 02:48:29 AM #60 Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 02:52:07 AM by Blues trans clue
Daddy..[youtube autoplay=1 width=1 height=1][/youtube]

LOONA.

Quote from: Bulldagger on February 17, 2016, 02:46:43 AM
Quote from: Drais. on February 17, 2016, 02:43:29 AM
FAGGOT, there is NOTHING to talk about. I don't know why you insist on posting bullshit about my facial features. They'll remain a mystery. Continue spewing gibberish sis. 

You're very fucking mad and you're gonna stay that way. Destroy him Pons!  :kii:   

FAG I saw you on ATRL. You have a big pepper bell ass nose and with some very dated ass grills for your rotten decaying ass teeth! Why are you trying to deny? Bitch you're not fucking cute!

That's a random picture from tumblr you stupid faggot. A quick Google search will show you that. Dying dummy.  :plzstop:   

death

Quote from: Drais. on February 17, 2016, 02:48:49 AM
FAGGOT, there is NOTHING to talk about. I don't know why you insist on posting bullshit about my facial features. They'll remain a mystery. Continue spewing gibberish sis. 

You're very fucking mad and you're gonna stay that way. Destroy him Pons!  :kii:   

FAG I saw you on ATRL. You have a big pepper bell ass nose and with some very dated ass grills for your rotten decaying ass teeth! Why are you trying to deny? Bitch you're not fucking cute!

That's a random picture from tumblr you stupid faggot. A quick Google search will show you that. Dying dummy.  :plzstop:   
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddwjnm

death

As expected, failure...again and AGAIN!

Hehe
I'd wager if your fathers life depended on this internet reading festival..he'd BE DEAD!

tigernathan

Quote from: Blues trans clue on February 17, 2016, 02:51:25 AM
As expected, failure...again and AGAIN!

Hehe
I'd wager if your fathers life depended on this internet reading festival..he'd BE DEAD!

where's the gif from??

LOONA.

Quote from: Blues trans clue on February 17, 2016, 02:39:36 AM
Quote from: Bulldagger on February 17, 2016, 02:32:46 AM
Can we talk about
The day your father's body releases his WEAK soul into the lake of fire.
How you smell of must, puke, garbage & soon the scent of your DEAD father when you have to find him laid out somewhere devoid of all LIFE and carry him to an ambulance.

BABY boy, can we talk about the PAIN you're going to be in.
And how I'm going to instantly FEEL his life slip away and FEEL you in AGONY!
I will experience NEW sensations while you fall DEEP into despair and possibly consult with the spirit of suicide and ALAS!

I will win.

Sis he's crumbling! The cancer just progressed to stage 3.

Not much longer until the grim reaper pays a visit.   

Bulldagger

Quote from: Blues trans clue on February 17, 2016, 02:45:43 AM
That's right..new SENSATIONS, Bull.

I hope you're as crazy as you say and you find me.
You won't know what to do when you see me of course being the WEAK human you are but how I'm going to revel in helping you JOIN your father.
How I'm going to ENJOY sending you back where you belong!

Girl you're not worth a bullet. You're already dead. That's why you spend every waking moment of your miserable and pathetic life on here. Your bloodline ends with you. You might as well kill yourself. Your family already disowned you because you're a worthless 30 year old fag who refuses to get a job and you can't because you're writing and reading on a 3rd grade level.

When my father drops dead, which he will... I will collect his inheritance and be 6 figures richer. I'll be sure to send you and the rest of the fags pics while I'm stuntin and fucking on his grave. I would kill my mother and collect an extra 100 grand, but that would look to obvy.  :feelinmyself:

Bulldagger

Quote from: Drais. on February 17, 2016, 02:48:49 AM

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:Is that your excuse? Stop lying fag. At least Beyonce likes you and your negro jackson 5 nose. Be proud nigger. A random pic with your name on it. Girl pleezeeeeee.

death

Quote from: Drais. on February 17, 2016, 02:53:05 AM
Can we talk about
How you smell of must, puke, garbage & soon the scent of your DEAD father when you have to find him laid out somewhere devoid of all LIFE and carry him to an ambulance.

I will experience NEW sensations while you fall DEEP into despair and possibly consult with the spirit of suicide and ALAS!

I will win.

nmmmmmmmmmmmmmsh

What a weak embarrassing young man.

death

Quote from: Bulldagger on February 17, 2016, 02:53:15 AM
Quote from: Blues trans clue on February 17, 2016, 02:45:43 AM
That's right..new SENSATIONS, Bull.

I hope you're as crazy as you say and you find me.
You won't know what to do when you see me of course being the WEAK human you are but how I'm going to revel in helping you JOIN your father.
How I'm going to ENJOY sending you back where you belong!

Girl you're not worth a bullet. You're already dead. That's why you spend every waking moment of your miserable and pathetic life on here. Your bloodline ends with you. You might as well kill yourself. Your family already disowned you because you're a worthless 30 year old fag who refuses to get a job and you can't because you're writing and reading on a 3rd grade level.

When my father drops dead, which he will... I will collect his inheritance and be 6 figures richer. I'll be sure to send you and the rest of the fags pics while I'm stuntin and fucking on his grave. I would kill my mother and collect an extra 100 grand, but that would look to obvy.  :feelinmyself:

]

Bulldagger

Quote from: Drais. on February 17, 2016, 02:53:05 AM
Can we talk about

I will win.

You would be able to smell a death with those extra large nostrils of yours, huh? How long my daddy got?!  :plzstop:

death

Bulldagger

This fag is trying to deny deny deny himself because he's a wide nose soot colored fag. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bulldagger

Quote from: Blues trans clue on February 17, 2016, 02:59:38 AM
When his last breath slips pass his lips.

I'm going to stand over him and masturbate. I'm going to shoot the biggest load all over his dead corpse. I'm getting hard thinking about it.