Michelle Williams |?Vlad TV here for mess | Farrah, Monica, Trans & Gays

Started by SouravMay, February 18, 2016, 01:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

n

Once her Manager stepped in you kinda shifted into a position and stayed in line soon after. There was no shade here. You didn't really dig into anything so let's not try to present it as such. Her management gathered you and that's that.

FINE.

throwintheTAL

Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on February 18, 2016, 06:54:03 PM
n

Once her Manager stepped in you kinda shifted into a position and stayed in line soon after. There was no shade here. You didn't really dig into anything so let's not try to present it as such. Her management gathered you and that's that.
r u slow

SouravMay

She sure the fuck did. I'm not denying that. I was caught off guard and played along.

Because my good friend was going to interview her after. I didn't want to ruin it for him.

Otherwise I might have kept my foot on it a lil longer.
B7

SouravMay

I really was line u kn wh, now I'm gonna ask some real mess but I had to think of the person up after me.

But if you notice even my last question was a bit shady. But she handled herself ever so classily and really deflected all my shade perfectly.
B7

Rxxf

Quote from: Rajesha on February 18, 2016, 07:08:54 PM
I really was line u kn wh, now I'm gonna ask some real mess but I had to think of the person up after me.

But if you notice even my last question was a bit shady. But she handled herself ever so classily and really deflected all my shade perfectly.

omg
:uhh:
malc, you're intent is to be shady?
for fucking real?
BRANDY

Rxxf

malcolm, you are too handsome
hopefully too intelligent
to be so damn simple
i'm sorr'
BRANDY

SouravMay

B7

Rxxf

BRANDY

SouravMay

Meaning I could see someone taking it that way. Personally I love her and her music and also kept it respectful. I just like to play ball and challenge the person I'm talking to.

I did it to Bran, Tamar everyone.
B7

Rxxf

Quote from: Rajesha on February 18, 2016, 07:16:24 PM
Meaning I could someone taking it that way. Personally I love her and her music and also kept it respectful. I just like to play ball and challenge the person I'm talking to.

I did it to Bran, Tamar everyone.

i respect it.
BRANDY

SouravMay

Quote from: R. on February 18, 2016, 07:15:48 PM
you just said you had real mess lined up, luv
:dead:
but do u

Well Yh I wanted he take on the Bert interview or DC biopic, as in challenging and interesting questions.
I didn't mean to say some foul out the line mess.
B7

Rxxf

Quote from: Rajesha on February 18, 2016, 07:18:28 PM
Quote from: R. on February 18, 2016, 07:15:48 PM
you just said you had real mess lined up, luv
but do u

Well Yh I wanted he take on the Bert interview or DC biopic, as in challenging and interesting questions.
I didn't mean to say some foul out the line mess.

oh ok

but even if u did mean to say foul stuff, this is your brand, your interview, you do shit your way, fuck anybody else
BRANDY