Ciara confirms NEW album...I'm not shitting this time.

Started by Sharon., February 26, 2016, 06:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sharon.

QuoteImportant Message For My Fans Regarding Tour
❤

Unfortunately, my upcoming tour is moving again.. Why?...I'm currently in the process of making the best album of my career! I want to give all of you an incredible show? A show that you deserve! Therefore, I gotta stay focused in the studio and commit myself to this new music. I love you all, and I'm thankful for your unwavering support. I am excited for this journey to continue and look forward to seeing you soon!

Love Ciara

https://www.facebook.com/ciaramusic/?fref=ts



OMGGGGGGptjptee

s
fofs[kk
sf
kpfskp
sfk
fskfskadadda


SUPREME


SUPREME

I hope she's inspired. I don't want it if it's stagnant.

MAY

b

NEW ALB'!

So basically the meat & potatoes of all this is that tour is canceled like we said.




FUCK Bey

Quote from: Theonc? on February 26, 2016, 06:24:05 PM
Yeah, she's working with Soundz, guys. Hehe.
BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well thats ALL I needed to hear TBQMFH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come THROUGH Cisus!!!!




FUCK Bey



Cocoa


Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw





FAMÈ



Cocoa

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 26, 2016, 06:31:39 PM
Quote from: Cocoa on February 26, 2016, 06:30:03 PM
So the tour was scrapped lolz
That's kinda what i got from all this  :kii:

And she's releasing an album without a label.  :ohwow:

Slay Ci!