Yes Ghan!! Sdddddddd

Started by Young, March 10, 2016, 08:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Annie

Did you guys see the snap of Bran drinking wine with hosea? She said she had to 'let some people go' after her bday.

/.\

Chameleon

Quote from: Annie on March 11, 2016, 03:59:36 PM
Did you guys see the snap of Bran drinking wine with hosea? She said she had to 'let some people go' after her bday.
Think she meant Keisha

GLOCK

yeah she was calling Jose her bestie

Gilgamesh.

It really bothers me that her and Keisha fell out. I could care less about Shay and co but Keisha seemed like good people :\

'ology

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 11, 2016, 04:30:16 PM
It really bothers me that her and Keisha fell out. I could care less about Shay and co but Keisha seemed like good people :\

It's just so weird especially with all the nice things they've said about each other.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Chameleon

!!!

RAY7

especially with HOW they became friends and the time period
I hope they make up

Young

Zankou.

Quote from: Yar backwards on March 11, 2016, 05:36:37 PM
n
Young shutup

was literally just typing that.

just placed him on ignore

Young

Sbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbbdbdrdddddddd

I'm just trying to grow closer with the Lord bro 🙏🏾

Zankou.

grow closer to a bar of soap hun

VirgoMind

It's funny how Keish is on Instagram always posting about trying to be a better person lately. She always posted positive quotes in the past but lately it's all about becoming a better person and trying to grow.. I wonder what happened.. aww

Nonetheless, everyone isn't meant to be in your life forever. Sometimes just for a season. and That's okay.

Young

Quote from: Saturn. on March 11, 2016, 05:39:09 PM
grow closer to a bar of soap hun

Nsbdbdbdbdbddddffffffff

I'm praying hard for you faggot. You've been irking my fckn SPIRIT