Im no hater so... I'd like to congratulate Rih on this tbh

Started by BAPHOMET., March 20, 2016, 06:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cartierline

BAPHOMET.

dfdffjf

The complete empty rows straight across.

and forward, and back and across the building

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on March 21, 2016, 04:05:22 PM
This tour will push her to double platinum
She's already nearing double platinum. Exempting streams in here is what's funny i guess but the reality is they count. shes been shitting with streams and sales combined since she's released. Ya'll don't get to pick and choose when u can congratulate someone on their streams.  They count because it's the way the majority of people listen to their music now.  Im crying at Talisa in here when that dropped bitch she goes up about floated to a platinum plaque STRICTLY off of streams :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

sssd

at the Ci's denouncing streams but that's kinda the only reason Ci has a plaque

BAPHOMET.

MAY

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 21, 2016, 05:00:58 PM
She's already nearing double platinum. Exempting streams in here is what's funny i guess but the reality is they count. shes been shitting with streams and sales combined since she's released. Ya'll don't get to pick and choose when u can congratulate someone on their streams.  They count because it's the way the majority of people listen to their music now.  Im crying at Talisa in here when that dropped bitch she goes up about floated to a platinum plaque STRICTLY off of streams :dead:

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Vonc2002

So wow yea rih is still on her first single mess with more to come and still sitting in the top spots on the chart, amazing
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

how much has she physically sold ? how much has people bothered to hit the buy button or swipe their credit/debit cards?

:ohwow:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 20, 2016, 06:35:33 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 20, 2016, 06:32:46 PM
Quote from: jareezy on March 20, 2016, 06:28:19 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 20, 2016, 06:26:09 PM
yea so 300k in pure sales and tons of streaming and still going :feelinmyself:
Cant wait to the second single

lets not forget to mention that platinum plaque  :letsmessfag:
Im really not seeing the "LOL!" :dead:

Well try these out for size.

QuoteMarch 30, 2016 Brooklyn

QuoteApril 5, 2016 Quebec City

and that's just two.
:jackiessales:  :nobunshun: :gotchafag:

oh and before you answer that...

?

Cartierline

MelMel

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 21, 2016, 05:05:06 PM

how much has she physically sold ? how much has people bothered to hit the buy button or swipe their credit/debit cards?

:ohwow:

:gotchafag:

BAPHOMET.

and another one (so many more though  :feelinmyself:)

QuoteMay 1, 2016 Phoenix

Cartierline

How many people can snatch #1 on the hot 200 again after 5 weeks and be #1 on the hot 100 for 5 straight weeks?

Just UGH. :stressed: