Where are some of the most awful places you've visited?

Started by GLOCK, March 25, 2016, 10:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 25, 2016, 11:45:25 PM
There's a grocery store literally across the street from my house. Ill need something like :uhh:

Do you have a chauffeur :ohwow:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Abcd on March 25, 2016, 11:47:03 PM
Atlanta is cute if u kno where u goin
Yea i had fun but i was with friends. I think being with someone who's familiar with a city is important a bit.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Abcd on March 25, 2016, 11:49:49 PM
But I haven't been to a city I didn't enjoy. I always kno how to have a good time :cheerup:
oop!
Fun self
Slay owt :traciandchelle:

FAMÈ

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 25, 2016, 11:21:55 PM
dfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdf

Quotechiraq
word to describe chicago because of its violent history and crime rates one of Americas most dangerous cities

wtf  :omgwatshappening: I feel like you'd need full Squad gear just to TIP a toe in that place
vvvvv

Chicago is beautiful. Don't believe the hype, just stay out of the hood. It's like a mini New York.

Vonc2002

Quote from: FAM? on March 25, 2016, 11:56:15 PM
dfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdf

Quotechiraq
word to describe chicago because of its violent history and crime rates one of Americas most dangerous cities

wtf  :omgwatshappening: I feel like you'd need full Squad gear just to TIP a toe in that place
vvvvv

Chicago is beautiful. Don't believe the hype, just stay out of the hood. It's like a mini New York.
Pretty much!  Nicer and cleaner. If u really think the 3rd largest city is one big ass ghetto, use a bit of SENSE
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Heard there was a HAZE of Gun smoke in the air tbh

tigernathan

Quote from: FAM? on March 25, 2016, 11:56:15 PM
dfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdf

Quotechiraq

vvvvv

That's how my mom described :dead: but she said they have so many homeless ppl fjjjj like the streets be clean and fancy but you will see some hobo perched not far from pricey stores

COD.

Jon

LOONA.

Quote from: IMAAN on March 25, 2016, 11:39:24 PM
Quote from: Big Bertha on March 25, 2016, 11:35:50 PM
The girls in Atlanta would tip toe out in a monogram matching outfit and think it's cute.

CXVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVSDFJFJFJFJ

i can see this tbh and a fake designer belt

sjhj

vbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb 

Herb.

I think your experience anywhere you go depends on which area you're in specifically.

Someone could fly into NYC and stay only the hood for 3 days, and come back and say how scary and awful it was. And another person could be perched in Manhattan enjoying the skyline and come back saying how amazing the experience was.

It's all about who and what you surround yourself with once you arrive. IMO.

I can't think of a horrible place I've visited.

AIDS!

pCj

Montreal

Those faggots FUME whenever they hear a lick of English

KingOfHearts

Atlanta it's not bad but it's definetly a big difference coming from Miami everything is so spread out.
My Queens!!