Are we too quick to accept everyone into our circle?

Started by Herb., March 27, 2016, 12:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

BRANDY

Herb.

Quote from: GOLD on March 27, 2016, 02:39:08 PM
With their no culture, unseasoned food, non washing, dirty feet, thin lipped, pork eatin', weak haired, non melanin, age spot havin' selves haha
sd\[,sd,[sds'

sd
ssd
s
d
s
s
s
d
guys

Rxxf

Quote from: Herbie on March 27, 2016, 02:43:26 PM
With their no culture, unseasoned food, non washing, dirty feet, thin lipped, pork eatin', weak haired, non melanin, age spot havin' selves haha
sd\[,sd,[sds'

sd
ssd
s
d
s
s
s
d
guys

i yelped!
:kii:
BRANDY

Annie

I don't even think like that, think about 'my community'. I just hang out with people I like  :hmph:

/.\

Annie

Quote from: GOLD on March 27, 2016, 02:25:56 PM
They just don't understand lol
Where I work out of possible 250 staff I'm the only black male working there
Whenever a topic comes up 'urban' culture, they look to me as though I'm the spokesperson for blacks all over the world :dead: :uhh:

'Hey Jay!, have you heard Kanyes newest CD!?!'

'..Yh'
:udontlookok:
But that Kanye cd is great tho :plzstop:
I think even white people are telling eachother to listen

/.\

Herb.

Quote from: Annie on March 27, 2016, 02:56:39 PM
I don't even think like that, think about 'my community'. I just hang out with people I like  :hmph:
hey bvy :wub:

its an American thing :plzstop:

Stunna Gor’

d

I think its because from history, people (non-blacks) typically try to separate themselves from anything "black". So when we actually see these people embrace us and our culture, we are very quick to embrace them back.

Rxxf

Quote from: Trey on March 27, 2016, 03:11:46 PM
d

I think its because from history, people (non-blacks) typically try to separate themselves from anything "black". So when we actually see these people embrace us and our culture, we are very quick to embrace them back.

interesting.
BRANDY

DraeDrizzl3

:plzstop:

I had to tell this to this entitled ass prick on Fbook a few weeks ago
:cheerup:

throwintheTAL

Quote from: Rawlf on March 27, 2016, 12:58:07 PM
I agree with keeping money circulating in black communities, creating opportunities for one another, etc.
I would also like it to be the NORM to see a black doctor vs. (white, asian, etc). We all have HEALTHCARE in common, and perception of the black race can be influenced in that particular area, worldwide.
q

BAPHOMET.

LiiVE

Quote from: Trey on March 27, 2016, 03:11:46 PM
d

! And it's not like EVERY black person is gonna accept that person with open arms. But I kinda see what af is saying

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Rawlf on March 27, 2016, 01:41:30 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on March 27, 2016, 01:36:46 PM
Yeah were alwaysetting ppul in our circle and they never reLly are loyal to us when it goes down

(Small scLe example) chris whatBoutus on here

Hes always like oh im black
I was raised
Black ect

But when it came to obama
He was up hilarys ass and waNting mcain to win

But his proof that he was down with blacks wS his short list of entertainers he likes including brandy or his self hating racist friend jay on here

So we can give u good music and tv but  u cling to old white traditions when it cones to politics

So sme thing essentially some southern whites are naturLly soulfull
And its hard not to embrace thrm somehow cause its just how they are
But the oh i get black cock im black and i listen to rap im black and i have black frinds so im blk kinda whites are a no go

English, please...

Fuck off translate ha

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

Someone is supposed to be more or less black because of their political affiliations?  I know BLACK people that wanted Hilary to win over obama. Some black people are so ignorant.  Someone being black or pro black doesn't mean that they have to fall in some kinda line and are exempt from their own ideals.  What a COMPLETELY ignorant mentality
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw