Young if you're online...

Started by RAY7, March 27, 2016, 10:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chameleon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 28, 2016, 05:42:16 AM
f
After watching the video Fantasia really just wanted Brandy. They asked  her specifically about Monica and she didn't even finish her name before she yelled Brandy :plzstop:
Fantasia is a singing girl, she don't want less capable girls sitting with her. They should really look into that tho,  that tour would be ICONIC! Honestly, they should let K Michelle open for the 3 of em. All the relevant R&B girls on one tour would be something amazing

That's what I got :plzstop:

Bish

March 28, 2016, 07:51:06 AM #121 Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 07:52:08 AM by Bish
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 28, 2016, 12:51:22 AM
Material has nothing to do with nothing :dead:
Does monica not have more material than trey songz? Concerts and opening acts are based on relevance and hits. Monica is NOT relevant and honestly her coming on after jazmine would be a step back. Brandy shouldn't even go last tbh. Fantasia would have to be the closer cause she puts on the most dynamic show. Monica is the least relevant, the worst singer, and doesnt have the presence her counterparts do onstage.  In what world would she not go first.  Honestly she'd be lucky to even get a damn invite :dead:

I see your point but it's insulting to Monica to make her go after Jazz, but I think either way could work.

Jazz
Glock
Queen
Fannie

Brandy deserves to go last but on the stregnth of Fannie being a more dynamic performer she should go last.

SouravMay

There is no way on God's green earth Brandy comes on before Fantasia.
B7

Bish

Quote from: Young on March 28, 2016, 05:30:06 AM
Poor THAT

n

Hopefully that isn't true.

However Fantasia posted already saying how much she wants to tour with Mo and loves her

The 4 of them could book an Arena mess at some venues IMHFO

The four of them can pull in people I think
Monica isn't bringing one out that wouldn't already be there to be the other three. She's a plus one gorl.

RekeRig

Quote from: Yar backwards on March 28, 2016, 12:46:22 AM
I think Monica has more material than Jazmine, she deserves to go after her
she has more than Fantasia too but Fanny is a hard act to follow for any of them so I can see Monica going before her

GLOCK

Quote from: RekeRocka on March 28, 2016, 08:07:37 AM
Quote from: Yar backwards on March 28, 2016, 12:46:22 AM
I think Monica has more material than Jazmine, she deserves to go after her
she has more than Fantasia too but Fanny is a hard act to follow for any of them so I can see Monica going before her

Abcd

A Heartbreak Hotel type collab to sell the tour would lay me the fuck owt :stressed:

Abcd

March 28, 2016, 10:28:46 AM #129 Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 10:30:12 AM by Abcd
Mon goes IN live and has the gorls screaming for life at her shows...tryna camouflage hate/bitterness with the Mon doesn't fit crap is LATE. She's more than deserving.

BORderline

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 28, 2016, 12:29:13 AM
Monica would have to go first so i wouldn't have to hear her. I have absolutely no desire to see her live
fs

s
sf

sf
sf
sf

sfsf
f
fs
s

s
sfs
s
ff
s
fs
fsf
s
fs
fssf
sf

BORderline

I heard Monica is opening for Tyrese

f

fs
fs
sfsf
sf
sf
sf
sf

fs
fs
fs
sf
fsfs
fs

fs

Zankou.

I heard Marcus Houston had AIDs

Abcd

Quote from: MrMoon on March 28, 2016, 10:42:45 AM
I heard Monica is opening for Tyrese

f

fs
fs
sfsf
sf
sf
sf
sf

fs
fs
fs
sf
fsfs
fs

fs

Let me know when you can make 40k in 45 mins hun...

BORderline

vjgjfgjfgjfgjfgjfg
jfgj

Is this Brandon?