Brandy suing Chameleon(Breyon Prescott) for 1 Million - Contract is terminated

Started by dntunvme2, March 30, 2016, 10:53:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bish

This thread should be pinned as a reminder to stop tugging on this girl's twists whenever things aren't going according to YOUR plan.

Bish

Quote from: TEXASbama on March 30, 2016, 01:18:30 PM
Quote from: VirgoMind on March 30, 2016, 01:11:22 PM
She can release music but it can't be through a major basically.
So if Bran wants to get a distribution deal with say republic or Universal... Breyon is blocking her, trying to force her to sign with EPIC so that he can get multiple streams of money from the arrangement.
And since Cham/breyon didn't pay for B&P etc.. he has no rights to it because it's under her own imprint..

as far as Jeff is concerned, he is actually helping Bran.. getting her deals and ways to release music around all this nonsense

but wasnt BP recorded some years ago?? how do we know it wasnt under chamillionare?

She can book studio time and pay for it on her own. Doesn't mean they own it.

brocka4life

Quote from: KippCarruthers on March 30, 2016, 01:16:50 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 30, 2016, 12:08:38 PM
Why do yall swear sonja can fix evrything :plzstop:
This is a label issue not a management one.  Her management seems fine tbfh :dead:
Like everything is gonna somehow become NSN all over again. Who managed her during Full Moon? Afrodisiac?

Well I know Sonja isnt around for the mess.   
I know that first hand.
She is a tough cookie and brandy think thats is to her detriment but u need someone there who gon ride for u like that
Sonja managed her during FM but she was preggo.
and wasnt Benny Medina with her during during Afro?

Benny was fired during the Afro era and Sonja took back over.

Gilgamesh.

So if Bran wants to get a distribution deal with say republic or Universal... Breyon is blocking her, trying to force her to sign with EPIC so that he can get multiple streams of money from the arrangement.
And since Cham/breyon didn't pay for B&P etc.. he has no rights to it because it's under her own imprint..

as far as Jeff is concerned, he is actually helping Bran.. getting her deals and ways to release music around all this nonsense

but wasnt BP recorded some years ago?? how do we know it wasnt under chamillionare?

It was last year. And it's released through Slayana Records, so she can what she wants with it - thankfully.

Gilgamesh.

So, it's not likely we'll be getting an album anytime soon then right?

brocka4life

Quote from: Bish on March 30, 2016, 01:20:32 PM
This thread should be pinned as a reminder to stop tugging on this girl's twists whenever things aren't going according to YOUR plan.

!

Everybody on here likes to speculate and come with their "source" but unless you are Brandy or  are in these actual meetings, you really don't know shit but gossip.

Where were all the "sources" with info on this lawsuit and rift with her and Breyon? From now on, I'm just going to give Brandy the benefit of doubt because every time we (BSource/Starz) get upset about things not working the way we want, it turns out to be something not under Brandy's control.

She is a fucking ICON and people should not be treating her this way, just out of respect alone.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Bish on March 30, 2016, 01:21:05 PM

She can book studio time and pay for it on her own. Doesn't mean they own it.

i just rememebr back when she was on epic she recorded a whole bunch of songs that went to jlo  louboutions for instance that she couldnt keep cause it was under them EPIC..

but thats cool if she paid for it herself

Vonc2002

This is a label issue not a management one.  Her management seems fine tbfh :dead:
Like everything is gonna somehow become NSN all over again. Who managed her during Full Moon? Afrodisiac?
EXACTLY!  One advised her to lie changing the trajectory of her whole career and the other ran the shit show that was the afrodisiac era. Jeff at this point seems to be going very hard for her and has been delivering.  In my mind, sonja was the one that devised that whole married thing which actually fckd the afri era as well because that's when the whole lie was exposed.  In stead of trying to get ahead of that pregnancy, having the foresight to shoot more videos n mess to get the most out of that wasted era. She was busy being out of touch and trying to keep up this good girl image like in 2002 people would shun her for being GROWN and pregnant. Sonja can stay right where she is TBRFHWY
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Some years ago? We literally saw the footage of them recording it like a yr ago
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

VirgoMind

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 30, 2016, 01:24:08 PM
So, it's not likely we'll be getting an album anytime soon then right?

If we do get one It will have to pretty much be 100% indie..

Abcd

Quote from: Bish on March 30, 2016, 01:20:32 PM

!!!  :stressed:

Bish

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 30, 2016, 01:28:56 PM
EXACTLY!  One advised her to lie changing the trajectory of her whole career and the other ran the shit show that was the afrodisiac era. Jeff at this point seems to be going very hard for her and has been delivering.  In my mind, sonja was the one that devised that whole married thing which actually fckd the afri era as well because that's when the whole lie was exposed.  In stead of trying to get ahead of that pregnancy, having the foresight to shoot more videos n mess to get the most out of that wasted era. She was busy being out of touch and trying to keep up this good girl image like in 2002 people would shun her for being GROWN and pregnant. Sonja can stay right where she is TBRFHWY

!!!!!!!!!! Sonja can stay where she is babysitting Rai.

Vonc2002

Quote from: brocka4life on March 30, 2016, 01:22:10 PM

I know that first hand.
She is a tough cookie and brandy think thats is to her detriment but u need someone there who gon ride for u like that

I THOUGHT SO!
where's sonja. Sonja would never
Please lets cut the shit and stop acting like every era was NSN

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 30, 2016, 01:30:45 PM

Some years ago? We literally saw the footage of them recording it like a yr ago

thats why i put a ? mark after cause i wasnt sure.

Bish

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 30, 2016, 01:34:32 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on March 30, 2016, 01:22:10 PM

I know that first hand.

I THOUGHT SO!
where's sonja. Sonja would never
Please lets cut the shit and stop acting like every era was NSN
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya'll need to separate management from label.