Blac Chyna kinda looks like she has DOWNS Syndrome and HIV in this pic

Started by BAPHOMET., April 07, 2016, 06:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Quote from: Thi?rry. on April 07, 2016, 06:54:14 PM
But the Kardashian/Jenner's are really royalty if bitches going through all of this.

v

is this marg?

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: Young on April 07, 2016, 06:58:58 PM
The first black woman with the last name Kardashian AND gonna have the first KID to have that name

omffff

this is kinda epic

hhhh

wow, they're held to hat standard?  :kii: :dead:

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 07, 2016, 07:08:07 PM
Quote from: Thi?rry. on April 07, 2016, 06:54:14 PM
But the Kardashian/Jenner's are really royalty if bitches going through all of this.

v

is this marg?

nnnnn

Yes It is he! I'm in the building!

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Zankou.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on April 07, 2016, 07:06:19 PM
Quote from: Real on April 07, 2016, 06:52:34 PM
I thought it was a publicity thing (and it could be), but I was watching them on snapchat earlier and they genuinely seem to like each other and have good chemistty. I love how she's got him working out and cooking his meals. Kinda like them together

b

M

LiiVE

Quote from: IMAAN on April 07, 2016, 06:47:58 PM
I can't believe she's this pressed about Kylie and Tyga :plzstop: she knows damn well she's not into SLOB Kardashian
!!

Rob seems pretty pressed too I'm sure he knows she doesn't really use

Nyan Cat

Quote from: Saturn. on April 09, 2016, 06:49:10 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on April 07, 2016, 07:06:19 PM
Quote from: Real on April 07, 2016, 06:52:34 PM
I thought it was a publicity thing (and it could be), but I was watching them on snapchat earlier and they genuinely seem to like each other and have good chemistty. I love how she's got him working out and cooking his meals. Kinda like them together

b

M
tha nerve of u hun

Vonc2002

Yea shes weird looking to me.  Like a roided up lauren London
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And she should use his last name, only a dummy wouldnt. That name is gonna make her part of a brand and will definitely boost her career opportunities
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

:dead:

Angela Kardashian?!

so THAT'S what this has all been about. She wants the name  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z