Blac Chyna kinda looks like she has DOWNS Syndrome and HIV in this pic

Started by BAPHOMET., April 07, 2016, 06:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

ALSO... She's changing her name to Angela Kardashian after marrying SLOB.

Blac Chyna is ready to carry on the Kardashian name to a new generation! The model plans to go by Angela Kardashian once she marries Rob Kardashian, her rep confirms. Is the world ready for ANOTHER Kardashian girl to take hit the scene?!
If three Kardashian girls wasn?t enough for you, don?t worry ? a fourth is on the way! Rob Kardashian?s fiance, Blac Chyna, is keeping things traditional and taking his last name when they tie the knot, and from then on, she?ll go by Angela Kardashian. Get ready!

SHOP
Lashed By Blac Chyna
Lashed By Blac Chyna
?She?s happy with him and very happy,? Blac?s rep confirmed to Us Weekly, adding that the 27-year-old will use her real first name, Angela, and her man?s last name, Kardashian, after the wedding goes down. Fans have been freaking out on Twitter over the prospect of this drastic name change, and we have to agree, it?s a pretty big deal considering Blac?s less-than-perfect history with the famous family.

As we previously reported, Rob popped the question after just a few months of dating on April 4, which was conveniently the very same day his family left for a secret ski trip in Vail, Colorado. Now, two days later, not one Kardashian or Jenner has commented on the exciting news.

?Khloe [Kardashian] feels Rob is going through the engagement with Blac with blinders on, and feels he is not doing it only for love, but to upset the family, as well,? and insider told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. ?She feels Rob has an ulterior motive.?

Join Amazon Prime For Free ? Thousands of Movies & Shows Anytime
The family actually had no idea the 29-year-old was planning on proposing, and they were caught completely off-guard by the announcement. ?The sisters are in crisis mode,? another source revealed to us EXCLUSIVELY. ?But Kris [Jenner] is leading the troops. She?s doing her best to control the situation and to keep everyone from voicing their opinion about Rob and Blac?s engagement on social media.?

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/04/06/blac-chyna-changing-name-angela-kardashian-rob-marriage/

:stressed: awwws too cute.

BAPHOMET.

:diddraispoot: Im happy for her and Rob.

edit: read article under the pic.

Zankou.

tigernathan

I can't believe she's this pressed about Kylie and Tyga :plzstop: she knows damn well she's not into SLOB Kardashian

Real

I thought it was a publicity thing (and it could be), but I was watching them on snapchat earlier and they genuinely seem to like each other and have good chemistty. I love how she's got him working out and cooking his meals. Kinda like them together

Opposites Attract.

nnnnnnnnn :everythingok:

But the Kardashian/Jenner's are really royalty if bitches going through all of this.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

BAPHOMET.

CandyCrush

I hope they get a show on E! too. Wouldn't that be a mess?

Young

The first black woman with the last name Kardashian AND gonna have the first KID to have that name

omffff

this is kinda epic

Young

Shes fixing King too

Im here for this.  She saved him, seriously.

Nine

h

The desperation to become a Kardashian

ur already a hoe hun, and so are they, nothing will change when you get that last name

MAY

Quote from: Real on April 07, 2016, 06:52:34 PM
I thought it was a publicity thing (and it could be), but I was watching them on snapchat earlier and they genuinely seem to like each other and have good chemistty. I love how she's got him working out and cooking his meals. Kinda like them together

b