Dark skinned girls are winning and snatching up all the good light skinned men!

Started by Inject My Lips, April 19, 2016, 03:14:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUPREME

April 19, 2016, 11:31:53 AM #60 Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 11:32:03 AM by GRAND SUPREME DIETRICH III
Quote from: Drais. on April 19, 2016, 11:30:27 AM
I can kind of see the mess.

These self hating dark gurs always reject other dark gurs because they want a light mess owt but then the rejected gurs r the ones who get snatched up by what the self hating gurs want.

Kinda ironic

The Hazel gur is probably just a color crazy fag though.

:ohwow:

Buffy is not even dark

He's pretty light, which always made his color obsession stranger to me

:plzstop:

Bish

Quote from: Drais. on April 19, 2016, 11:30:27 AM
I can kind of see the mess.

These self hating dark gurs always reject other dark gurs because they want a light mess owt but then the rejected gurs r the ones who get snatched up by what the self hating gurs want.

Kinda ironic

The Hazel gur is probably just a color crazy fag though.

:ohwow:

Yeah. Brown/Darkskinned guys are more colorstruck because they are more insecure so they need something light on their arm. Lightskinned guys don't have those type of hangups.

Myron

:dead: :dead:

at all the boyfriends being prettier than their girlfriends..

the only girl just as cute was the first one.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kurama on April 19, 2016, 10:16:29 AM
sdmkdlkmfdf

Did Herb possess Vonc!?
f
This dont have anything to do with anyone else. Im not speaking on anyone's experience but my own. Im not on a soapbox preaching black power. Now if this was a comment of someone calling me soot or some shit it wouldve been cosigned and sddsddsdd
But when its me speaking highly of my color it's am i ok? :dead:
Lemme just get outta here
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Real

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 19, 2016, 11:50:15 AM
Quote from: Kurama on April 19, 2016, 10:16:29 AM
sdmkdlkmfdf

Did Herb possess Vonc!?
f
This dont have anything to do with anyone else. Im not speaking on anyone's experience but my own. Im not on a soapbox preaching black power. Now if this was a comment of someone calling me soot or some shit it wouldve been cosigned and sddsddsdd
But when its me speaking highly of my color it's am i ok? :dead:
Lemme just get outta here

Awww I was just joking. And it was more about "exalted" than anything else. Let's hug it out

tigernathan

Aww 'Vonc

I'm just now realizing that a lot of you take the jokes on here seriously

Glenda

Glenda

Did I quote u specifically hun? n It's a forum.

Calm your ass down

tigernathan

It was clearly directed at my post, faggot. Next time quote me when you have something to say to me, k.

Glenda

Quote from: MAKEDA on April 19, 2016, 12:07:41 PM
It was clearly directed at my post, faggot. Next time quote me when you have something to say to me, k.

Shut the fuck up. K?