Who's the better vocalist?

Started by GLOCK, April 19, 2016, 04:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

sdbbbnbnbbb

This "Lovely Day" fuckery :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

April 20, 2016, 05:40:22 PM #91 Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 05:40:58 PM by Vonc2002
And Janet don't have to sing live,  she ain't THAT girl. She is a performer. Her voice is a footnote as should ciara's be. This silly paper thin voiced ass girl wants to carry her ass on stage and give a vocal.  Newsflash, girl u can't fckn sing.  Between what i hear on Janet's albums and what she sat her ass on that stool and did, she sings better than ciara. U talking bout one live performance but the real HAHA is ciara has tons (even according to you) and none of those measure up to that ONE janet one.  Now WTF does that tell u :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

charlie.

I don't even know tbh. Prob Jan tho

Genesis

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 20, 2016, 05:40:22 PM
And Janet don't have to sing live,  she ain't THAT girl. She is a performer. Her voice is a footnote as should ciara's be. This silly paper thin voiced ass girl wants to carry her ass on stage and give a vocal.  Newsflash, girl u can't fckn sing.  Between what i hear on Janet's albums and what she sat her ass on that stool and did, she sings better than ciara. U talking bout one live performance but the real HAHA is ciara has tons (even according to you) and none of those measure up to that ONE janet one.  Now WTF does that tell u :kii:

So Janet wins because she sounds "better" after several edits, pitch corrections, etc as compared to Ciara who was never fucking scared to sing live?

:usuresis:

MAY

Gen' still in here fuming guys?

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Palladium

Yea, gonna have to go with Ci on this one.

If they both were giving a live acoustic concert mess I'd be perched at Ci's.

NewNu

tigernathan

c

Some of you really just be saying anything for a kii

Jans ape self obviously has the better voice

BigDawg

Marilyn