Why am I attacked?

Started by King82, April 21, 2016, 03:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 21, 2016, 06:11:06 PM
And i swear Y'all like to say anything. I challenge u to post threads of these constant attacks. I don't even pay attention to your ass and didn't even realize u were that desilu weirdo until today.  I haven't even interacted with u because i don't know u. U now have my attention since you so clearly wanted it.  Im on ur heels from here on out, faggot. My hand won't leave ur throat

Ssdddcccvbbbffcvbbvgvvbbbbbb

Vonc2002

I don't get in my feelings about nobodies from the internet, only the truly sad and pathetic do that, hence this pitiful ass thread
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

King82

And i swear Y'all like to say anything. I challenge u to post threads of these constant attacks. I don't even pay attention to your ass and didn't even realize u were that desilu weirdo until today.  I haven't even interacted with u because i don't know u. U now have my attention since you so clearly wanted it.  Im on ur heels from here on out, faggot. My hand won't leave ur throat

The grip so far is weak as shit.

Come better babe. Bc any thread I've started, you remain perched.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Keyonc? on April 21, 2016, 06:16:20 PM

Any thread I've started, you remain perched.
Go find it and post it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

King82

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 21, 2016, 06:13:39 PM
I don't get in my feelings about nobodies from the internet, only the truly sad and pathetic do that, hence this pitiful ass thread

If u claim u are indifferent
why the need to consistently mention how you do no not like me

That's a feeling, hon.

King82

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 21, 2016, 06:17:40 PM

Go find it and post it

Well for starters, here's one you chose to enter.
Was you're name in the thread title asking you to come in?
No.

Vonc2002

GO FIND A THREAD IVE BEEN PERCHED IN, FAGGOT!

King82

Quote from: BigDawg on April 21, 2016, 06:09:34 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 21, 2016, 06:07:41 PM
Quote from: Jonovan on April 21, 2016, 06:04:49 PM
Quote from: Jonovan on April 21, 2016, 05:19:53 PM
Do u feel like u need a break? I can help
Ban that weird faggot tbh
Nobody cates for him here, would be best

BigDawg, you are no better bc you insert yourself like a groupie.

King82

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 21, 2016, 06:19:19 PM
GO FIND A THREAD IVE BEEN PERCHED IN, FAGGOT!

And here you remain.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Keyonc? on April 21, 2016, 06:19:13 PM

Go find it and post it

No.
I go to every thread on the first page at some point and the only reason i said something in here is because my name was all thru it. So if this is the only thread to prove ur point, u don't have a point. U said im constantly attacking u, POST THESE CONSTANT ATTACKS!

King82

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 21, 2016, 06:21:57 PM
Quote from: Keyonc? on April 21, 2016, 06:19:13 PM

Go find it and post it

No.
I go to every thread on the first page at some point

Mhmm

yes

explain yourself.

King82

Clearly I have a point, bc you keep trying to argue against it.

King82

Just know LaVonc, my grip doesn't loosen.

Vonc2002

Right, so there are no threads, no constant attacks, and this thread was just a pathetic attempt  for a weird faggot to get the attention he lacks in everyday life.  I figured as much.

RatherBe

lets just lighten the mood a bit