Surprise, the KING is back.

Started by Code Red: itsMista, April 23, 2016, 03:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Nyan Cat

Code Red: itsMista

Quote from: BENTLEY! on April 23, 2016, 03:50:29 PM
No wonder Brandy never really used you. Fckn piece of Melungeon trash

Bitch. As if Brandy know you. Girl you don't even deserve no diss. Punk dry  snitching ass bitch.

MelMel

Quote from: Code Red: itsMista on April 23, 2016, 03:51:15 PM
Bentley, girl shut the fuck up. Bitch you been a hater since day one. Nobody fucks with you so suck a dick and die of thirsty.

how can you die of thirsty? this idiot  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Nyan Cat

kyjgbfvdssssssssssssssss

mist'...hon..
:usureuok:

KING BENTLEY.

Let's hurry and get this garbage outta here.

H.#.G.*.Z

JRocka

Well now i know you shaded bran, her looks and her music and lastly her goddamn daughter....i want u ban for another 9 months

Yes Butch I'm back so hide under a muthafuckin game rock. You better tell the  security before I drag your ass so bad they forget Lemonade premier. Bitch you better do something. Fake ass hoe.

Quote from: LiBra on April 23, 2016, 03:53:43 PM
Well now i know you shaded bran, her looks and her music and lastly her goddamn daughter....i want u ban for another 9 months

You heard that from a member. Brit', you know you never was one to think on your own. Stop following ppl damn girl. Just believe in yourself.

Did Tasia every make it to Boardway?

Bish I been gone for two months. I know she at lease got a club gig or some?

JRocka

April 23, 2016, 03:57:11 PM #41 Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 04:02:15 PM by LiBra
Quote from: MelMel on April 23, 2016, 03:53:09 PM
Quote from: Code Red: itsMista on April 23, 2016, 03:51:15 PM
Bentley, girl shut the fuck up. Bitch you been a hater since day one. Nobody fucks with you so suck a dick and die of thirsty.

how can you die of thirsty? this idiot  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

wtf die of thirsty so you want him to die of Overhydration?

Lazarus

JRocka

Quote from: Code Red: itsMista on April 23, 2016, 03:55:42 PM
Quote from: LiBra on April 23, 2016, 03:53:43 PM

You heard that from a member. Brit', you know you never was one to think on your own. Stop following ppl damn girl. Just believe in yourself.

n @ believe in yourself
boi i don't follow no one on here but carry on luv

Bitch shut up. Before I have you looking like your fav.