Ommf did Rachel Roy confirm that she's Becky? From Beyonc? song

Started by GLOCK, April 24, 2016, 07:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

There's a big difference between a spouse who cheats and the other person doesn't know about his/her relationship versus a person who KNOWS that someone is in a relationship and continues to mess..

LOONA.

I don't think they've messed around but she has a history of being messy and shady with multiple artists.

I'm glad she's being booked either way. The media is picking up on this and putting her on blast.

:popeyes: 

Cowgirl

Quote from: Drais. on April 24, 2016, 12:36:48 PM
I don't think they've messed around but she has a history of being messy and shady with multiple artists.

I'm glad she's being booked either way. The media is picking up on this and putting her on blast.

:popeyes: 

That pretty much sums it ALL up!

XXXI

:uhh: I cant at people defending this woman but when the Dyke Keys and Mashonda story broke everyone wanted a piece of Alicia's wig even Mashonda.

Nine

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 24, 2016, 12:29:42 PM
"blatlantly seduces"

ddfcv :diddraispoot:

As if he isn't a grown ass man who can say no, y'all sound kinda craz'
fuck u

JRocka

Quote from: Big Bertha on April 24, 2016, 10:55:49 AM
The hive is trash. The most ignorant group of fans ever.

!!!! why go on the daughter page is disgusting to get to her mom is so below the belt...she had nothing to do with it

One Of Those Nights.

It's so crazy to me that ordinary people get so caught up about things like this. Spending time attacking another on social media. I guarantee there are things they should be focusing on in their own damn lives than worrying about a celebrities.

It's so juvenile lol

LOONA.

QuoteI respect love, marriages, families and strength. What shouldn't be tolerated by anyone, no matter what, is bullying, of any kind.

https://twitter.com/Rachel_Roy/status/724279585613963265

:plzstop:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Drais. on April 24, 2016, 12:57:33 PM
QuoteI respect love, marriages, families and strength. What shouldn't be tolerated by anyone, no matter what, is bullying, of any kind.

OMG. She's literally CRUMBLING!!!
:feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself:

Nine

Quote from: Drais. on April 24, 2016, 12:57:33 PM

nnnssdsd so why even make that post girl

oh! bullying!

You wanted mess and you got it

:nowgorl:

LOONA.

She thought she was gonna throw some cute shade and nobody would make a big deal.

Sis is sweating bullets.   

LOONA.