Is it safe to say 'GODYONC?' > 'LemonAIDs'

Started by SouravMay, April 25, 2016, 07:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stunna Gor’

Y'all give "Jealous" and "4" too fucking much.......

Nine

BigDawg

Quote from: LiBra on April 25, 2016, 09:12:09 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on April 25, 2016, 09:09:39 PM
Quote from: LiBra on April 25, 2016, 09:05:14 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on April 25, 2016, 09:03:00 PM
Beyonce is miles better than Lemonade.

that album was boring and the only songs i used from that album was Pretty Hurts and Haunted  :hmph:

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

It's kinda crazy though cause each time Beyonce releases a new album, 'Oh, great album. Better than the previous one. Artistic growth, etc.' And then as soon as the new mess comes out, 'Her last album wasn't THAT good actually, new one way better!' Some of ya'll are just excited to hear new music and shit. But u just wait when she releases ha new mess how ya'll gon start changing ur minds. Same thing happens with Brandy.

lol Honestly I haven't fuck with Bey since Bday :dead: i had revoked my stan card cause i wasn't impress with her material at all till now...I actually like it cause it's much more diverse than her previous efforts and the type of album i always wanted from her!
Same here, like I stll fucked wit ha heavy but those albums inbetween Bday and Lemonade did not hold my attention. I hated Single Ladies, couldnt stand Drunk In Love.

SUPREME

JRocka

April 25, 2016, 09:22:59 PM #82 Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 09:26:15 PM by LiBra
Quote from: BigDawg on April 25, 2016, 09:16:42 PM
Quote from: LiBra on April 25, 2016, 09:12:09 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on April 25, 2016, 09:09:39 PM
Quote from: LiBra on April 25, 2016, 09:05:14 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on April 25, 2016, 09:03:00 PM
Beyonce is miles better than Lemonade.

that album was boring and the only songs i used from that album was Pretty Hurts and Haunted  :hmph:

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

It's kinda crazy though cause each time Beyonce releases a new album, 'Oh, great album. Better than the previous one. Artistic growth, etc.' And then as soon as the new mess comes out, 'Her last album wasn't THAT good actually, new one way better!' Some of ya'll are just excited to hear new music and shit. But u just wait when she releases ha new mess how ya'll gon start changing ur minds. Same thing happens with Brandy.

lol Honestly I haven't fuck with Bey since Bday :dead: i had revoked my stan card cause i wasn't impress with her material at all till now...I actually like it cause it's much more diverse than her previous efforts and the type of album i always wanted from her!
Same here, like I stll fucked wit ha heavy but those albums inbetween Bday and Lemonade did not hold my attention. I hated Single Ladies, couldnt stand Drunk In Love.

I thought i was the only one... :dead: I couldn't listen to her songs unless I watch the video cause the albums didn't keep my attention. However with Lemonade i can listen to it without watching a video and i still haven't watch her album film  :dead: but the album keeps engage and that's all i wanted from her  :stressed:

Rxxf

Quote from: Trey on April 25, 2016, 09:15:01 PM
Y'all give "Jealous" and "4" too fucking much.......

GODSSIP sis
:uhh:
that song and album is legend
BRANDY

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Rajesha on April 25, 2016, 07:30:08 PM
Quote from: Genesis on April 25, 2016, 07:27:57 PM
Quote from: Rajesha on April 25, 2016, 07:10:04 PM
Tbh Lemon' has not one catchy song on it...

But fckn SLAYONC? biiiiiiiiiiiiit......

"Partition" and "Yonc?" go the fuck AWF....

[youtube autoplay = 1 start = 25][/youtube]

Beyonce went over your head. This album
Is about artistry, not bangers.

Artistry and intricacy is worthless if the music stops being enjoyable. I will take a silly love ballad by KeKe Wyatt over a Bey song written by 17 people with Jamaican trumpets, if the song is more pleasant to your ears. Yeezus is an album you admire, but don't actually enjoy... I don't need music like this. Especially not from Bey'

you dont know shit

no one takes these  theories seriously

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

yummy

Quote from: 31M̶Y̶T̶H̶S̶ on April 25, 2016, 09:11:16 PM
Quote from: Young on April 25, 2016, 09:00:00 PM
It's a story

It's art

It's everything.

Don't get me Wrong Beyonce had BOPS and great songs

But I have to skip around and choose what I'm in the mood for

Lemon' is a STORY; a musical journey through the stratosphere

:plzstop: :plzstop:

dd

young and his maya angelou quotes :kii:

FINE.

Quote from: TheNextLew on April 25, 2016, 09:25:51 PM
Quote from: Rajesha on April 25, 2016, 07:30:08 PM
Quote from: Genesis on April 25, 2016, 07:27:57 PM
Quote from: Rajesha on April 25, 2016, 07:10:04 PM
Tbh Lemon' has not one catchy song on it...

But fckn SLAYONC? biiiiiiiiiiiiit......

"Partition" and "Yonc?" go the fuck AWF....

[youtube autoplay = 1 start = 25][/youtube]

Beyonce went over your head. This album
Is about artistry, not bangers.

Artistry and intricacy is worthless if the music stops being enjoyable. I will take a silly love ballad by KeKe Wyatt over a Bey song written by 17 people with Jamaican trumpets, if the song is more pleasant to your ears. Yeezus is an album you admire, but don't actually enjoy... I don't need music like this. Especially not from Bey'

you dont know shit

no one takes these  theories seriously
gggnb

throwintheTAL

idon't understand how you have friends in real life :rudone: