OMG! Guys, TC ol lurking ass shades that mess atop afro's head.........LOLZ!

Started by Vonc2002, April 29, 2016, 05:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SUPREME

Quote from: Ntwadumela on April 30, 2016, 01:13:35 PM
afro and I are friends .  It's like I said I've been absent for many years from this board and trying to figure things out  . I'm just real . And he and I got into a tiff many years ago . He had deleted the former , Brandy's Horizons " because he and the co admin , Jeremy got into it . Mind you,  I was a moderator on both boards . Both Afro and Jeremy appointed me. But then after Afro maliciously and vindictively transferred the board over to a different server I asked him to re -appoint me and he refused because Jeremy and I were so close , and I thought that was wrong .
waits

:omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening:

SUPREME

Quote from: Mel. on April 30, 2016, 01:16:27 PM
are you guys ever happy??
life is beautiful, smile and be happy...
!!

Smiling and laughing is good for your physical health.

Smile Fags
:)

Ma Lo

When I go out I don't even get clocked as gay . Fish lives for me . TC is fat and femme , the things we all avoid. I just can't believe the nerve of him . Like the audacity ?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Ntwadumela on April 30, 2016, 01:59:33 PM
When I go out I don't even get clocked as gay . TC is fat and femme , the things we all avoid. I just can't believe the nerve of him . Like the audacity ?
Are u okay :dead: :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Nine

mpm;ad;maflm;aslm;sd;lmdssadsadsd

This board is just a damns mess

:kii: :plzstop:

GLOCK

Quote from: Ntwadumela on April 30, 2016, 01:59:33 PM
When I go out I don't even get clocked as gay . Fish lives for me . TC is fat and femme , the things we all avoid. I just can't believe the nerve of him . Like the audacity ?
ntwa' NTwa'
R u ok?
:omgwatshappening:

SUPREME

Leave him a one guys

A few death threats and insults never hurt anyone

:suplol:

Ma Lo

I'm going to leave this board alone for a while . That's why I left last time  .  I do have anger issues . I inherited it from my mom and my immediate family .

Zankou.

SUPREME

Quote from: Ntwadumela on April 30, 2016, 02:04:24 PM
I'm going to leave this board alone for a while . That's why I left last time  .  I do have anger issues . I inherited it from my mom and my immediate family .
be safe luv

Just know we all love ya, regardless of the mess

:traciandchelle:

Nine

Quote from: Ntwadumela on April 30, 2016, 02:04:24 PM
n