OMG! Guys, TC ol lurking ass shades that mess atop afro's head.........LOLZ!

Started by Vonc2002, April 29, 2016, 05:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Ok, u think i had ill intentions and i think ur fake and knew exactly what u were doing. We can agree to disagree,  im fine with that.  This can be the end of our discussion
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Jay. on April 29, 2016, 09:14:12 PM
omfffffff what's going on :omgwatshappening:
Young is mad because i put his name in a thread about shading afro eventho he got caught online obviously shading afro. Now he's tap dancing around that fact and trying to deflect and making this about me wanting some hit thread. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 29, 2016, 09:16:07 PM
Ok, u think i had ill intentions and

No no-- It's not a think Hun. It's a FACT.
And now you're mad at me and wanna "end the discussion" simply because you know it was unfair and rude to do that to me.

I didn't care about you joking throughout the thread about what you thought.
I was clearly joking back but still standing true to what I said.

Things got ugly SIMPLY because I removed MY name from the thread when you KNOW 1, I'm cool with Afro and 2, I SAID don't put me in the middle of YOUR mess.

If you wanna call Afro out or start some shady mess go ahead. Afro is a big girl and can defend herself if he wants. I don't care about that.
But don't throw me under the bus and use MY name to your expense simply to keep this thread poppin. It's unfair to someone you JUST said was "cool" . And I would never do that to you.

And THATS why your whole reasoning on being upset about me removing my name kinda makes NO FUCKING SENSE.

Vonc2002

Talking like my intentions weren't clear :dead:
CLEARLY i was being shady, im not denying that.  This fool just made a thread about me yesterday,  he knows wassup.  The only difference is I own my shit :kii:

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 29, 2016, 09:19:48 PM
Young is mad because i put his name in a thread about shading afro eventho he got caught online obviously shading afro. Now he's tap dancing around that fact and trying to deflect and making this about me wanting some hit thread.

So you're don't talking to me but not done talking ABOUT me?

Lemme know Hun

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

:plzstop:
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 29, 2016, 09:22:17 PM
CLEARLY i was being shady, im not denying that.  This fool just made a thread about me yesterday,  he knows wassup.  The only difference is I own my shit :kii:
:kii:
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Vonc2002

Young i didn't add ur name to lure afro in here, he was already in here. I added ur name cause it was funny and i was laughing about u getting caught messing. We all still think ur slow poke ass is not malicious,  u just got caught and it was funny :kii:
My intentions adding ur name weren't malicious but ur spot on with my intentions with this thread.  Im one of the most out spoken people on here,  do u really think i have an issue saying EXACTLY wtf it is i was trying to do?  Boy please :dead:

Quote from: Young on April 29, 2016, 09:22:07 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 29, 2016, 09:16:07 PM
Ok, u think i had ill intentions and

No no-- It's not a think Hun. It's a FACT.
And now you're mad at me and wanna "end the discussion" simply because you know it was unfair and rude to do that to me.

I didn't care about you joking throughout the thread about what you thought.
I was clearly joking back but still standing true to what I said.

Things got ugly SIMPLY because I removed MY name from the thread when you KNOW 1, I'm cool with Afro and 2, I SAID don't put me in the middle of YOUR mess.

If you wanna call Afro out or start some shady mess go ahead. Afro is a big girl and can defend herself if he wants. I don't care about that.
But don't throw me under the bus and use MY name to your expense simply to keep this thread poppin. It's unfair to someone you JUST said was "cool" . And I would never do that to you.

And THATS why your whole reasoning on being upset about me removing my name kinda makes NO FUCKING SENSE.
Let me ask you this Dorian, I'm not taking sides or being shady. Why did you delete your RT?
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on April 29, 2016, 09:22:49 PM

So you're don't talking to me but not done talking ABOUT me?

Lemme know Hun
Ur making this whole thing a bigger deal than it is because ur embarrassed that u got caught online being shady. so yea,  i think i wanna keep talking

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 29, 2016, 09:22:17 PM

Who's talking like your intentions werent clear?

It was VERY clear to me. a TRANSPARENT mess, even.

I just TOLD YOU i KNOW you were being messy.
Thats why you saying you had no expectations on this thread being a hit makes not a LICK of sense.
Who goes about doing what you did without any expectations?

Hey guys! Afro shade! Young retweet!

Are gonna play dumb or talk about the elephant in the room?

You knew what you wanted. Dont USE ME to do it. PERIOD.

Vonc2002

Oh and u removing ur name wasn't me being mad because u of anything other than don't fuck with my shit. It's PRINCIPLE!  don't go around changing shit to suit u. I wouldve gladly did it if u hit me up because none of this is a big deal to me.  But because u took it upon yourself to fck with it,  IT STAYS