OMG! Guys, TC ol lurking ass shades that mess atop afro's head.........LOLZ!

Started by Vonc2002, April 29, 2016, 05:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 29, 2016, 09:25:55 PM
Young i didn't add ur name to lure afro in here, he was already in here. I added ur name cause it was funny and i was laughing about u getting caught messing. We all still think ur slow poke ass is not malicious,  u just got caught and it was funny :kii:
My intentions adding ur name weren't malicious but ur spot on with my intentions with this thread.  Im one of the most out spoken people on here,  do u really think i have an issue saying EXACTLY wtf it is i was trying to do?  Boy please :dead:

are you missing the point?

I dont CARE what YOUR intentions were with the thread. Im talking about YOU getting in your feelings (see post above) over me removing my name from the title.

If everything is such a joke to you then me removing my name should not have cause you to get pissed at me like you did.

THATS EXACTLY why I was caught off gaurd at you getting upset with me simply taking my name out the title because I thought it was a joke as WELL hun.

Get your mind right.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Jay. on April 29, 2016, 09:26:21 PM
Quote from: Young on April 29, 2016, 09:22:07 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 29, 2016, 09:16:07 PM
Ok, u think i had ill intentions and

No no-- It's not a think Hun. It's a FACT.
And now you're mad at me and wanna "end the discussion" simply because you know it was unfair and rude to do that to me.

I didn't care about you joking throughout the thread about what you thought.
I was clearly joking back but still standing true to what I said.

Things got ugly SIMPLY because I removed MY name from the thread when you KNOW 1, I'm cool with Afro and 2, I SAID don't put me in the middle of YOUR mess.

If you wanna call Afro out or start some shady mess go ahead. Afro is a big girl and can defend herself if he wants. I don't care about that.
But don't throw me under the bus and use MY name to your expense simply to keep this thread poppin. It's unfair to someone you JUST said was "cool" . And I would never do that to you.

And THATS why your whole reasoning on being upset about me removing my name kinda makes NO FUCKING SENSE.
Let me ask you this Dorian, I'm not taking sides or being shady. Why did you delete your RT?
sddsdddddddddddddddddd
:ATLcameo:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 29, 2016, 09:27:54 PM
Quote from: Young on April 29, 2016, 09:22:49 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 29, 2016, 09:19:48 PM
Quote from: Jay. on April 29, 2016, 09:14:12 PM
omfffffff what's going on :omgwatshappening:
Young is mad because i put his name in a thread about shading afro eventho he got caught online obviously shading afro. Now he's tap dancing around that fact and trying to deflect and making this about me wanting some hit thread.

So you're don't talking to me but not done talking ABOUT me?

Lemme know Hun
Ur making this whole thing a bigger deal than it is because ur embarrassed that u got caught online being shady. so yea,  i think i wanna keep talking

im not making anything bigger than anything.

you used MY name and i SAID in here I dont PLAY about people talking about my character.
I dont do that to you so dont do that to me.

I was fine with the jokes in here. But now you have a title saying im fake and messy.
Thats fucked up and you know it.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 29, 2016, 09:32:44 PM

And now you're mad at me and wanna "end the discussion" simply because you know it was unfair and rude to do that to me.

Things got ugly SIMPLY because I removed MY name from the thread when you KNOW 1, I'm cool with Afro and 2, I SAID don't put me in the middle of YOUR mess.

If you wanna call Afro out or start some shady mess go ahead. Afro is a big girl and can defend herself if he wants. I don't care about that.
But don't throw me under the bus and use MY name to your expense simply to keep this thread poppin. It's unfair to someone you JUST said was "cool" . And I would never do that to you.

And THATS why your whole reasoning on being upset about me removing my name kinda makes NO FUCKING SENSE.
Let me ask you this Dorian, I'm not taking sides or being shady. Why did you delete your RT?
sddsdddddddddddddddddd
I'm just asking a simple question. Hopefully I'll get a simple answer.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Young

sddsdddddddddddddddddd

why are you quoting Jay asking me this question when i answered it several times in here?
And AFTER i specifically told YOU why i deleted it?

stop dancing around in here coonin.

Vonc2002

Ok im done with that cause W/E tbh :dead:
But yea,  don't trust everybody guys.  That smiley ALOOF act aint looking so innocent and this thread is proof
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Jay. on April 29, 2016, 09:34:44 PM

sddsdddddddddddddddddd
I'm just asking a simple question. Hopefully I'll get a simple answer.

Because I wanted no parts in this mess.
I had no idea who it was about. I was retweeting a Monica gif and shade TC threw about someone.I thought it was harmless. Vonc tried to flip it into something bigger.

That simple enough for you?
Lemme know.

Nyan Cat

Quote from: Young on April 29, 2016, 08:45:36 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 29, 2016, 08:36:36 PM
Yes nigga, abuse. Is my name malcolm? Since when have I tried to get a 100pg thread? I dont care about those dumb ass BSource milestones like some of these other clowns on here. U dont get to run from the shit after u've done it. I think mostly everyone in here was playing with u anyway. I still think u knew wtf u were doing but didnt want the mess to come back. Afro has been in here and if u think he hasnt ur stupid. I only made this shit because he made some shit about me just yesterday and whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Yo shady ass was just a casualty of war. U said what u needed to say in here and if u felt afro woulda felt a way u shoulda (and probably have) caontacted him. U dont get to go around changing thread titles so they read as u see fit, idgaf if u liked it or not. U coulda simply asked me and i woulda changed it cause u cool. Im not changing shit now

I don't care about what Malcolm does. You saying hey guys! Look at this shade! You were trying to cause mess.
And I saw that.
So I wanted out and deleted my tweet.

heres ur answr jay
jus a page back n mess  :receipts:

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 29, 2016, 09:37:18 PM
Ok im done with that cause W/E tbh :dead:
But yea,  don't trust everybody guys.  That smiley ALOOF act aint looking so innocent and this thread is proof

and this board means alot more to you then you lead on. or else you wouldnt have gotten into your feelings.

But you can feel free to keep ignoring all these questions I keep HITTING you with.

You can play dumb and nonchalant with the other gorls on here but Im not that bitch. Especially because I respect you. EVERYTIME you mention me im quoting you. :howfestive: