OMG! Guys, TC ol lurking ass shades that mess atop afro's head.........LOLZ!

Started by Vonc2002, April 29, 2016, 05:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Until another "rih" can produce a concert tkt stub im the president on this bitch. Yummy is shit and so is young fickle ass. Manny, Cartier, and Drae are directly under me in line
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Nyan Cat

boy....i dun went to all of rihs threads & gif'd to work

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 29, 2016, 11:20:13 PM
Until another "rih" can produce a concert tkt stub im the president on this bitch. Yummy is shit and so is young fickle ass. Manny, Cartier, and Drae are directly under me in line

That photoshopped tick

If you don't GIT   

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yekim

this place is CRUMBLING

fhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nyan Cat

Quote from: Drais. on April 29, 2016, 11:21:48 PM

That photoshopped tick

If you don't GIT   

dddddddddddddddddddddhvjk

now see...this is why me n 'vonc click so much

Vonc2002

yummy

s

I still can't believe you paid 400 hundred dollars for those tix  :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 29, 2016, 11:25:32 PM

s

Point proven.  Ur officially a Bey,  faggot

merkaba

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 29, 2016, 11:25:32 PM

s

:kii: