OMG! Guys, TC ol lurking ass shades that mess atop afro's head.........LOLZ!

Started by Vonc2002, April 29, 2016, 05:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

silentbx

Quote from: Jay. on April 29, 2016, 07:15:10 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 29, 2016, 07:01:41 PM
Quote from: Jay. on April 29, 2016, 06:59:08 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 29, 2016, 06:19:38 PM
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on April 29, 2016, 06:15:27 PM
Quote from: Young on April 29, 2016, 06:14:00 PM
You girls are smoking CRACK if you think I sent him a thread about him just to cause mess. CRACK!

I really can't breathe
Well he's definitely shaded brandy and i know they had issues. Plus some people had their own experiences with him while he was here so *shouldershrug*
I honestly don't feel like we discuss him here much tho.
He's never shaded Brandy. Him and Brandy fell out over some mess that Silent started between them. That's what happened regarding the Brandy and TC mess. Silent went around being messy and told Brandy lies. That's what happened. Which is the exact reason why I dislike him because he's a messy fag.
Why do u hate silent so much :dead:
And faTC definitely has been shady with brandy
TC was never shady towards Brandy. I have reasons for not liking Silent. He's a messy no good faggot. When the whole mess went down between TC and Brandy, I was around when TC confronted Silent and came with legitimate proof and Silent still lied. That's why I don't use. He's an opportunist and messy. Simple as that.

How about you STFU and stop sucking on my dick? Even a blind ass mothafucka can see how TC was shady towards Brandy. The tweets don't lie. Furthermore the only person that is messy here, is YOU. You're on a message board talking shit out your ass.

Side note, I have no issues with TC. We spoke our peace back then and left it right there. (That's for anyone who wants to be a FEDEX employee and deliver false messages to other parties).

FINE.

Djjdjdjdjdkddkkddkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkddkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkkdkdkdkd

silentbx

Quote from: Jay. on April 29, 2016, 07:19:56 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on April 29, 2016, 07:11:26 PM
You girls are smoking CRACK if you think I sent him a thread about him just to cause mess. CRACK!

I really can't breathe
Well he's definitely shaded brandy and i know they had issues. Plus some people had their own experiences with him while he was here so *shouldershrug*
He's never shaded Brandy. Him and Brandy fell out over some mess that Silent started between them. That's what happened regarding the Brandy and TC mess. Silent went around being messy and told Brandy lies. That's what happened. Which is the exact reason why I dislike him because he's a messy fag.

How many times are you going to say that?
Either spill the Lipton or shut up.
The tea was already spilled when it happened years ago. Silent told Brandy some shit that TC "supposedly" said when he didn't and there was a blow up on Twitter about it and TC told me what happened and I asked Silent myself what he did and the faggot started backtracking himself and got handled accordingly by myself and TC.

LMAO! I got time tonight homie. Handled? You sound as delusional as you LOOK. Goodnight son.

BAPHOMET.

SDZNBMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFBDSZJJJJJJJJJJJJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSDFZHJSZDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

:usureuok: oh shit

AIDS!

Quote from: silentbx on May 03, 2016, 02:50:26 AM

I really can't breathe

The tea was already spilled when it happened years ago. Silent told Brandy some shit that TC "supposedly" said when he didn't and there was a blow up on Twitter about it and TC told me what happened and I asked Silent myself what he did and the faggot started backtracking himself and got handled accordingly by myself and TC.

LMAO! I got time tonight homie. Handled? You sound as delusional as you LOOK. Goodnight son.
:plzstop:

Vonc2002

sddssdsdddddsssssssss
Not digging this mess out.  Silent did u read thru all the mess :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MosDef

I really can't breathe

MAY

Quote from: Ntwadumela on April 30, 2016, 01:59:33 PM
When I go out I don't even get clocked as gay . Fish lives for me . TC is fat and femme , the things we all avoid. I just can't believe the nerve of him . Like the audacity ?

OMG bbbbbbbbbbbb :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :omgwatshappening:

silentbx

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 03, 2016, 02:52:07 AM
sddssdsdddddsssssssss

Sup? I had a long day and now that I'm home, I can't sleep... so I got TIME tonight. I just despise a lying ass mothafucka. Especially when the proof is in the pudding. Feel me?

silentbx

Quote from: MosDef on May 03, 2016, 02:58:38 AM

I really can't breathe

Awww damn. Why I gotta get Lil' Mama'd. LMAO!  :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: silentbx on May 03, 2016, 02:59:14 AM
sddssdsdddddsssssssss

Sup? I had a long day and now that I'm home, I can't sleep... so I got TIME tonight. I just despise a lying ass mothafucka. Especially when the proof is in the pudding. Feel me?
Might as well just leave it alone.  Once jay sets his sights, that's kinda the way things are gonna be.  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

silentbx

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 03, 2016, 03:02:29 AM
Quote from: silentbx on May 03, 2016, 02:59:14 AM
sddssdsdddddsssssssss

Might as well just leave it alone.  Once jay sets his sights, that's kinda the way things are gonna be.  :dead:

Oh nah, I'm def not gonna do the back and forth thing. I just had to say my peace though. lol