Delayed Tours, Flop Sales, Peaked Careers... but who DANCED better?

Started by garlic, May 07, 2016, 02:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COD.

FRANCE

Janet has a certain way that she moves her body that I find sexy and intriguing as fuck. Like she can do very little and still just ooze stage presence. And her dance moves are more legendary. If someone should say, 'Dance like Janet', you know exactly how to pinpoint that. J Lo and Ciara (apart from her regular crumping n twerking), not so much.

Janet > J Lo > Ciara. Ciara has shown the least range in dancing.

Nyan Cat

JLO had to brings a damns car on stage to keep tha audience 'ttention

she aint fckin seein a Ci on stage!

COD.

FINE.

Quote from: Nyan Cat on May 07, 2016, 04:07:59 PM
JLO had to brings a damns car on stage to keep tha audience 'ttention

she aint fckin seein a Ci on stage!
jsjssjsdjdjddjjdjdjdjddjjdjdjdjdjjdjd

Where is that damn gif

hotep.

I like them for different reasons, but its between Jan and J-Lo, but Jan kinda books the others effortlessly...

If J-Lo had better choreography she'd be more appreciated.  She has great showmanship and energy but that choreo is the pits for a lot of her stuff. 

Ciara's half n half with me.  I still think Gimmie Dat Bass was the best dance videos of 2010 but her style can be repetitive on occasion

Cowgirl

Quote from: Francois Lite on May 07, 2016, 04:07:09 PM
Janet has a certain way that she moves her body that I find sexy and intriguing as fuck. Like she can do very little and still just ooze stage presence. And her dance moves are more legendary. If someone should say, 'Dance like Janet', you know exactly how to pinpoint that. J Lo and Ciara (apart from her regular crumping n twerking), not so much.

Janet > J Lo > Ciara. Ciara has shown the least range in dancing.
They're all AMAZING dancers but I think I agree completely.

RAY7

Lazarus

Yeah they're all great dancers. They all have their strengths and weaknesses.