Cody, hun...

Started by FINE., May 09, 2016, 03:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenda

Quote from: FINE. on May 09, 2016, 06:10:28 PM
Quote from: Glenda on May 09, 2016, 04:45:31 PM
But omf when she said millions of fans are still healing from her death.

:stressed:

I mean, it was so abrupt. Idk what you expect from us 'li, sis. It's hard to let go. :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:
the part when she started talking about how it's hard for her to ascend and it feels like she's still here because people are still mourning and so sensitive about her death made so much sense and kinda gave me chills tbh

!!!!!! Did you get into the Prince one? Why is he having the Guardian Angles speaking for him.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: It was SOOO something he would do in real life.

Let me get into this Tupac one.  :howfestive:

FINE.

Quote from: Glenda on May 09, 2016, 07:49:56 PM

I mean, it was so abrupt. Idk what you expect from us 'li, sis. It's hard to let go. :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:
the part when she started talking about how it's hard for her to ascend and it feels like she's still here because people are still mourning and so sensitive about her death made so much sense and kinda gave me chills tbh

!!!!!! Did you get into the Prince one? Why is he having the Guardian Angles speaking for him.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: It was SOOO something he would do in real life.

im bout to watch the prince one  :ohwow:

merkaba

I'm going to watch this but I'm scared :stressed:

The Aaliyah felt so real. It gave me chills. It was way too detailed to be fake.

Glenda

Quote from: FINE. on May 09, 2016, 08:42:05 PM
Quote from: Glenda on May 09, 2016, 07:49:56 PM

im bout to watch the prince one  :ohwow:

She doesn't speak directly to him because he died so recently but it was still interesting.  :ohwow:

Glenda

Quote from: Marie Laveau on May 09, 2016, 08:44:41 PM
I'm going to watch this but I'm scared :stressed:

The Aaliyah felt so real. It gave me chills. It was way too detailed to be fake.

!!! I agree. The Aaliyah reading was the one that made me realize she was legit.

merkaba

Guys, the flicking of the camera is the spirits  :plzstop: omg

COD.

Yea watching it again......I believe her. When she talks about the negative energy in the hotel room that Selena felt in those last moment :mmyulost:

I believe it.

Glenda

Quote from: COD. on May 09, 2016, 09:19:14 PM
Yea watching it again......I believe her. When she talks about the negative energy in the hotel room that Selena felt in those last moment :mmyulost:

I believe it.

I could feel Selena's energy while watching the video tbh. Like, I REALLY felt the love she has for her husband. She really meant it when she said if she could just kiss him one last time she would.

I believe her too. Let me subscribe.

Glenda

Oh btw, this is Tracey Brown, the Psychic that Charlie was talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/user/MySisterTony/videos

She's very accurate and stays up to date on celebrity culture and gossip. She does readings as well, though. Her readings on Whitney and Bobbi Kristina are legendary. As well as the ones she does on Ciara, Beyonce and Britney. :ohwow:

COD.

Quote from: Glenda on May 09, 2016, 09:21:50 PM

I believe it.

I could feel Selena's energy while watching the video tbh. Like, I REALLY felt the love she has for her husband. She really meant it when she said if she could just kiss him one last time she would.

!!!!!!!!!!
they were so in love  :'(

when the audience started to boo when she mentioned Chris  :plzstop: her reaction was perfect  :justabit:

FINE.

R y'all familiar with John Edwards?

Glenda

Quote from: COD. on May 09, 2016, 09:28:20 PM

I believe it.

!!!!!!!!!!

when the audience started to boo when she mentioned Chris  :plzstop: her reaction was perfect  :justabit:

Wait - why were they booing?

this loud ROAR from the crowd :uhh:

Glenda

Quote from: FINE. on May 09, 2016, 09:29:53 PM

Yes, didn't he have his own tv show?

COD.

Quote from: Glenda on May 09, 2016, 09:32:33 PM
Quote from: COD. on May 09, 2016, 09:28:20 PM

I believe it.

!!!!!!!!!!

Wait - why were they booing?

this loud ROAR from the crowd :uhh:

I guess because Selena was officially off the market  :plzstop: I'm guessing it was mostly men who were fuming  :plzstop:

FINE.

Quote from: Glenda on May 09, 2016, 09:33:03 PM
Quote from: FINE. on May 09, 2016, 09:29:53 PM

Yes, didn't he have his own tv show?
i think so

I remember him just being so quick and everything was bam bam bam
Wonder what happened to him