Say something nice about a member you tend to "oppose"...

Started by Sharon., May 11, 2016, 07:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 11, 2016, 04:37:15 PM
Quote from: Kurama on May 11, 2016, 04:32:57 PM
c

Why are we so quick to dismiss the impact of social/internet networks in this day in age. Especially considering an environment like this where members have been intimately e-involved since they were teens??

So you're telling me that you were walking around upset for the rest of the day after you and Drais had that spat over Mel and Lew's mess?

its possible

it may not seem like some huge thing, but any time someone spends hours anywhere and makes some sort of connection, witnesses a real connection or tries to, you have to be sensitive to it IMO. Period. I've had to understand that everyone isn't good at, or willing to learn how to communicate or listen/read to find understanding just yet. You never know what someones life is like outside of this forum. I know quite a few people that literally come here to escape in some way, so i have to be more careful with what i participate in. We're feeding a lot of minds here that dont even post

not to say i can't have a sense of humor cuz that aint goin nowhere LOL!

Gilgamesh.

Ralf, you try to see the best in people.

And your diligence in voicing your opinion on Black issues is...interesting.

Kurama

Quote from: 1Tarig on May 11, 2016, 05:12:48 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 11, 2016, 04:37:15 PM
Quote from: Kurama on May 11, 2016, 04:32:57 PM
c

Why are we so quick to dismiss the impact of social/internet networks in this day in age. Especially considering an environment like this where members have been intimately e-involved since they were teens??

So you're telling me that you were walking around upset for the rest of the day after you and Drais had that spat over Mel and Lew's mess?

its possible

:diddraispoot:

Mel.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 11, 2016, 05:09:41 PM
Quote from: Mel. on May 11, 2016, 05:05:31 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 11, 2016, 04:57:23 PM
Quote from: Mel. on May 11, 2016, 04:54:36 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 11, 2016, 04:52:26 PM
Quote from: GRAND on May 11, 2016, 04:43:54 PM
Why is this thread so offensive to the people that don't care

I don't get it :dead:
Not being HOT because we are voicing positivity  :kii:

it's fake positivity tho.
its not coming from a real place....

that's the worst kinda "positivity" to display
How the fck is it not coming from a real place? no one here owes anyone ANYTHING! Dont nobody have to say anything about anyone.  U seem miserable tbh, it's unbecoming

cause it's bullshit. loll

you one of the main ones recently making the big ole spectacle, making a thread shading afro
And did u bypass the posts in here where we realized where things started, why things became tha way they did,  apologized and moved forward.  You're too old to be this way.  This board has really done a number on you

but luv...
I can't purchase what you're trying to sell me. I know it aint real gorl...

cause as soon as he says something you might not like yall will be back to square one
and vice versa....yall can only "play nice" but for so long until yall reveal your true selves...

Zankou.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 11, 2016, 05:13:40 PM

DSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDS

b7

A lot of us say "oh there's only like 20 active members here" and blah blah, but I get so many texts and messages from people that are NOT members
:dead: they see it all. People literally be on here for hours on end that we dont know about

I used to see Afro say that quite often and i know it to be true now. All kinds of bloggers, celebs, makeup artists ssddsd some of everybody be up n through here

FINE.

Quote from: 1Tarig on May 11, 2016, 05:14:46 PM
A lot of us say "oh there's only like 20 active members here" and blah blah, but I get so many texts and messages from people that are NOT members
:dead: they see it all. People literally be on here for hours on end that we dont know about

I used to see Afro say that quite often and i know it to be true now. All kinds of bloggers, celebs, makeup artists ssddsd some of everybody be up n through here
:diddraispoot:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 11, 2016, 05:13:40 PM

sd
f
df
g
fds
gd

gs
dsg
fd
gf

Kurama

h

I mean it's okay to have impactful conversations here with people who have shared the same place for years. Im just not seeing how that is so far-fetched. I want to be "real life" friends with people here or have became friends with ppl from here so I dont see how that's any different. Thats what I meant by that, not saying its a standard.

Oh yeah and I aint no damn sensitives either 'aggots! :fuming:

FINE.

I know people lurk but it's kinda weird in a way. Scary even.

Mel.

sorry...
yall say some of the most VILE things to each other...

it's weird seeing yall try to be nice to one another. lol

Mel.

Quote from: THEO FOR MOD 2016 on May 11, 2016, 05:16:33 PM
Quote from: Mel. on May 11, 2016, 04:50:45 PM
Quote from: THEO FOR MOD 2016 on May 11, 2016, 04:44:56 PMMel, I like you

that's all that matters...

I don't know why you're steaming.

This board is messy as fuck, you should know that, but I'd say 90% of the mess isn't serious, even though it can appear so.

Fuck you Drais. Hard.

:supluv:

I don't think I'm steaming...lol
I'm soooooooooo calm

it's more so an observation

Vonc2002

Quote from: Mel. on May 11, 2016, 05:14:20 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 11, 2016, 05:09:41 PM
Quote from: Mel. on May 11, 2016, 05:05:31 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 11, 2016, 04:57:23 PM
Quote from: Mel. on May 11, 2016, 04:54:36 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 11, 2016, 04:52:26 PM
Quote from: GRAND on May 11, 2016, 04:43:54 PM
Why is this thread so offensive to the people that don't care

I don't get it :dead:
Not being HOT because we are voicing positivity  :kii:

it's fake positivity tho.
its not coming from a real place....

that's the worst kinda "positivity" to display
How the fck is it not coming from a real place? no one here owes anyone ANYTHING! Dont nobody have to say anything about anyone.  U seem miserable tbh, it's unbecoming

cause it's bullshit. loll

you one of the main ones recently making the big ole spectacle, making a thread shading afro
And did u bypass the posts in here where we realized where things started, why things became tha way they did,  apologized and moved forward.  You're too old to be this way.  This board has really done a number on you

but luv...
I can't purchase what you're trying to sell me. I know it aint real gorl...

cause as soon as he says something you might not like yall will be back to square one
and vice versa....yall can only "play nice" but for so long until yall reveal your true selves...
But who in here said we are all going to be friends after this?  :dead:
Why because i said someone is smart does that have to mean I'm not gonna check them accordingly when necessary? No one is claiming to have swept all issues under the rug from here on out.  There's TONS of messy ass threads here,  why is it so crazy to have one where there's a cease fire and we all just be civil? We were all in ur thread advocating for u to have that and not everyone there was some mel fan. Ur doing the same thing lew did in there and it makes u look miserable tbh. Im done responding to your mess :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

Quote from: 1Tarig on May 11, 2016, 05:14:46 PM

are we famous