Azealia LOSES Rinse FM Festival headline slot after Zayn and Skai mess.

Started by Sharon., May 11, 2016, 08:03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel.

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on May 11, 2016, 12:29:11 PM
hey mels thought you were leaving?

I come and go as I please.

I wanted to come back in because my spidey senses were tingling
and i just knew the gorls were discussing me...and I was right.

:letsmessfag:

RatherBe

Quote from: Mel. on May 11, 2016, 12:16:35 PM
just putting it out there how late some of you can be
and it just proves that you only wanted to argue with me back then because, well..
anytime I have an opinion on here. the gorls want to be fake offended just for the sake of arguing with me

why the change of heart? lol

well you also proved my point that i made in the other thread.. youre so quick to comment and condemn when it comes to someone elses fave but youre no where to be found in THIS thread: http://brandy.4fans.net/index.php?topic=16663.0

:plzstop:

Its quite comical and im on to your shit... you choose to be so outspoken, real and "tell it like it is" when its not your fave

.....but when it is

"Its all just so foolish. social media is the devil...i want social media gone!!"

:kii:

What is deleting social media gonna do? Your fave is still gonna be an angry cracked out talented artist who is making shit music WITH or WITHOUT his twitter login credentials..

Mel.

Quote from: AjBeenOn on May 11, 2016, 12:35:45 PM
and it just proves that you only wanted to argue with me back then because, well..
anytime I have an opinion on here. the gorls want to be fake offended just for the sake of arguing with me

well you also proved my point that i made in the other thread.. youre so quick to comment and condemn when it comes to someone elses fave but youre no where to be found in THIS thread: http://brandy.4fans.net/index.php?topic=16663.0

Its quite comical and im on to your shit... you choose to be so outspoken, real and "tell it like it is" when its not your fave

.....but when it is

"Its all just so foolish. social media is the devil...i want social media gone!!"

What is deleting social media gonna do? Your fave is still gonna be an angry cracked out talented artist who is making shit music WITH or WITHOUT his twitter login credentials..

I will post where I want to post, da fuck?
I didn't post in there because I DON'T CARE. LOL.

Im not interested in Chris and Kevin's petty bullshit. If that bothers you, I don't know what to tell you
as for your words about Christopher, I could care less about that as well...
your opinion of him does absolutely nothing for me...say what you want luv

Mel.

BUT
I will tell you what I WANT to do...

I JUST WANNA DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY...

RatherBe

Quote from: Mel. on May 11, 2016, 12:41:43 PM

.....but when it is

Im not interested in Chris and Kevin's petty bullshit. If that bothers you, I don't know what to tell you

so you dont care enough to comment when its Chris but if its anybody else doing the same shit.. you do care to comment? expose yourself even more then hypocrite.

:cheerup:

Mel.

Quote from: AjBeenOn on May 11, 2016, 12:44:29 PM
Quote from: Mel. on May 11, 2016, 12:41:43 PM

.....but when it is

so you dont care enough to comment when it Chris but if its anybody else doing the same shit.. you do care to comment? expose yourself even more then hypocrite.

:cheerup:

I was talking to these late to the ball ass hoes in here
I wasn't discussing Azealia

Mel.

Mel.

and I guess we're all just a mixed bag of hypocrisy
cause I was calling the gorls out for their hypocrisy...

I guess we all in the same boat. a trail mix of sorts!

Vonc2002

U were just discussing skai yesterday talking about where is her momma, blah blah blah
AJ is clockin the bullshit today :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw