Tinashe Aligns With Timbaland In The Studio Read

Started by JRocka, May 17, 2016, 11:00:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

Typically we are the bearer of bad news when we have a report about Tinashe?s upcoming(???) album Joyride, but this latest update shines some much needed hope on the singer?s imploding album plans.
The ?2 On? singer united with mastermind producer Timbaland in the recording studio on Sunday, giving us hope the record is back on track. Tim posted:

Tinashe has been trying to release Joyride for many months. She even embarked on a tour using that name with the hopes she?d eventually release the record in that time-frame, but after performing for several months, it was evident the album had no release date in sight. She ultimately cancelled the duration of the tour, citing ?unexpected recording commitments.?
?I had planned this tour in support of Joyride, and as you know, the album has yet to be released,? she told fans last month.
Several weeks ago, Tinashe admitted her label wanted Chris Brown to feature on ?Player? then explained the impending release. ?Well, the album is facing delays, which many albums do, and right now I really don?t know when it?s gonna come out,? she said. ?I just really wanted people to get excited about the album and introduce some new music to them. I got a lot of stuff in store so I just really want people to be excited about it when it drops.?
To make matters worse, her lead album title track ?Joyride? was reportedly given to Rihanna.
Can Timbaland help the up-and-comer launch to super-stardom? It?s safe to say? he can.

i think this is gonna be dope cause Tinashe is very experimental and wouldn't settle for a typical Timbo beat...i believe she can push him a bit! I'm very piqued about this  :stressed:

Gilgamesh.

GLOCK

I think they will deliver
What happened with tink?

Lazarus

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: GLOCK for MOD 2016 on May 17, 2016, 11:03:34 AM
What happened with tink?

She's doing shows, don't know what's going with her album..

GLOCK

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 17, 2016, 11:12:47 AM
What happened with tink?

She's doing shows, don't know what's going with her album..
i feel like her issue is the rapping
She's very good at it
But her singing is what sells ppl and they need to focus on that

Stunna Gor’

JRocka

What happened with tink?

same thing he did with kiley dean  and lyrica anderson :dead:

BigDawg

Im glad that she keeps trying. never give up on your dreams.

Wtv

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 17, 2016, 11:02:08 AM
i think they'll work well together

me too. You can clearly tell Aaliyah is one of Tinashe inspirations on her music, and Im sure Timbaland hears it too, so he could be a bit more inspired with Tinashe hopefully

hope they come with something hot, Timbaland can be dope if wants it, so... lets see what happens

MAY

Nyan Cat

Lazarus

Quote from: LiBra on May 17, 2016, 11:18:37 AM
What happened with tink?

same thing he did with kiley dean  and lyrica anderson :dead:

Absolutely nothing.