I'm in here crying out

Started by b7, June 07, 2016, 01:11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 07, 2016, 01:44:14 AM
I get what Glock meant I just don't think he phrased it the way he wanted to :dead:

!!!
He didn't mean any harm

SouravMay

June 07, 2016, 02:47:31 AM #151 Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 02:51:00 AM by z???
Quote from: Glock on June 07, 2016, 02:17:31 AM
You're right lavon
This board is definitely a testament to how far Brandys celebrity stretches
But idk..
I kinda feel as tho the international members learned a lot from the American fan bases and got educated along the journey through us and from what we believe a vocalist to be!

But in general Brandy fans kinda just have an ear ...
I just feel that if some Americans still aren't aware of Brandys vocal ability ... It comes as no surprise that someone from Kenya wouldn't be aware and would think that Kelly has more range
Most ignorant listeners (I don't mean that in a bad way) believe that vocalist that yell more or do more higher singing songs have more range.. Completely forgetting that range comes in the form of mids, highs and lows.. 

I just feel that Africans aren't well aware of brans vocal power
The fact that he believes that Kelly's some vocalist speaks volumes IMO

The French, Swedish, UK starz spearheaded a lot as far as Brandy knowledge, trivia and in depth stanning. All the songs that would leak via France? The fan made remixes from there. The nigga running this board is German. I know many aficionados from Nigeria who know everything. In Tokyo she can fill out halls three days in a row.

Everyone who has Internet can find out anything they need to know. Stop debating this mess.
B7

merkaba

Quote from: Chief Dumas on June 07, 2016, 02:30:55 AM
Quote from: merkaba on June 07, 2016, 02:29:05 AM
Some of the biggest American stans are international. They're the ones who notice details, IMO.
!!!

There's someone I know who is Ugandan but lives in Sweden. He goes UP and UP and UP for Bert. He made me hate him while I was over there. :udontlookok:  sddssdsd

Like shut UP :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: I think he's the reason why I tug so much sometimes.  :kii:

But he definitely recognized his genius and the intricate details of the music.

!!!! :kii: I immediately thought of him cause Africans live for him djdjddjjs his biggest stans are all overseas. They're really the ones who made me appreciate him more. Like they never seen this nigga in the flesh but go harder than the ones over here and can go into detail about a lot. International fans >>>>

Young

If the man thought Kelly had more range he clearly don't know shit.

The fact that he @'d Brandy means he clearly wasn't trying to be shady. He started off praising her kinda.

I'd rather believe it was just ignorance and innocence vice shade

merkaba

Quote from: z??? on June 07, 2016, 02:47:31 AM
Quote from: Glock on June 07, 2016, 02:17:31 AM
You're right lavon
This board is definitely a testament to how far Brandys celebrity stretches
But idk..
I kinda feel as tho the international members learned a lot from the American fan bases and got educated along the journey through us and from what we believe a vocalist to be!

But in general Brandy fans kinda just have an ear ...
I just feel that if some Americans still aren't aware of Brandys vocal ability ... It comes as no surprise that someone from Kenya wouldn't be aware and would think that Kelly has more range
Most ignorant listeners (I don't mean that in a bad way) believe that vocalist that yell more or do more higher singing songs have more range.. Completely forgetting that range comes in the form of mids, highs and lows.. 

I just feel that Africans aren't well aware of brans vocal power
The fact that he believes that Kelly's some vocalist speaks volumes IMO

The French, Swedish, UK starz spearheaded a lot as far as Brandy knowledge, trivia and in depth standing. All the songs that would leak via France? The fan made remixes from there. The nigga running this board is German. I know many aficionados from Nigeria who know everything. In Tokyo she can fill out halls three days in a row.

Everyone who has Internet can find out anything they need to know. Stop debating this mess.

n

SouravMay

The fact that he @'d her means he must be familiar with her. His opinion being trash has nothing to do with him being African though.
B7

b7

Quote from: Chief Dumas on June 07, 2016, 02:53:32 AM
Quote from: merkaba on June 07, 2016, 02:49:37 AM
Quote from: Chief Dumas on June 07, 2016, 02:30:55 AM
Quote from: merkaba on June 07, 2016, 02:29:05 AM
Some of the biggest American stans are international. They're the ones who notice details, IMO.
!!!

There's someone I know who is Ugandan but lives in Sweden. He goes UP and UP and UP for Bert. He made me hate him while I was over there. :udontlookok:  sddssdsd

Like shut UP :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: I think he's the reason why I tug so much sometimes.  :kii:

But he definitely recognized his genius and the intricate details of the music.

!!!! :kii: I immediately thought of him cause Africans live for him djdjddjjs his biggest stans are all overseas. They're really the ones who made me appreciate him more. Like they never seen this nigga in the flesh but go harder than the ones over here and can go into detail about a lot. International fans >>>>
OK so it's just not him :plzstop: :plzstop:

Cuz I was like WTF :uhh: :uhh:

shut up! I don't give a fuck :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Like every detail of this man, worshipping him. Genius! Wonderful! Just listen to the way he *insert random mess here*....

I've always enjoyed Bert but he literally made me hate that man by the time I came back to the states.
fdlflfff'f'dddffdffffddf

ugh i love people that love music like that omg

b7

This forum has matured immensely, overall  :kii: cuz this thread would have gotten the fuck UGLY not long ago

SouravMay

All the biggest Bert fans are African. I know two Ugandans who LIVE for him.

:feelinmyself:
B7

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1Rig on June 07, 2016, 02:55:03 AM
This forum has matured immensely, overall  :kii: cuz this thread would have gotten the fuck UGLY not long ago
Yea
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

Quote from: Young on June 07, 2016, 02:19:49 AM
Quote from: Glock on June 07, 2016, 01:38:02 AM
Ffff what's ignorant about what I said?
In Africa they aren't connected with Brandys discography the way we are :uhh:
We know of Brandys range and all of her live performance and bathroom bangers

I sincerely doubt most of the Africans are that aware of Brandys vocal skills to its full magnitude :uhh:

I can honestly get why he would think they sound alike :uhh:

Yeah

Just like I've been to places where people thought 90s Mon'ca and Post So Gone Mo were two different people  :plzstop:

Bran and Kelly and Mo all kinda came down from their peak of decade ago so I can only imagine how much other countries are in tune with their new sounds/vocals/music etc.

If there's people in the very US of A that don't even know stuff like Two Eleven ever releasing or Human then it's no secret that these statistics could be even higher overseas. He's probably very out of touch with them

You will ALWAYS find a way :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

SouravMay

We lack new wild and ROWDY members...
B7