Brandy Rehearsing for Slayana Tour [VIDEO]

Started by Seven, June 07, 2016, 06:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on June 07, 2016, 09:53:48 PM
I'm really looking forward to seeing Brandy live this time around, especially after all this growth as a performer.

She slayed when I saw her during the 'Two Eleven' era. So I know this is gonna be even better.
!!!!!!

Hope she gives everything she's got, like never before. new music needs to arrive at some point during, before or after though

Just another SONG would really excite everyone. It's time.

Sovereign.

b7

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on June 07, 2016, 10:14:14 PM
Quote from: TAE! on June 07, 2016, 08:05:09 PM
hhhhhhghhg

Guys, cut her some slack. I think that choreo was in homage to the 90s. Now if she was doing the Bankhead bounce during Afro, I'd fume out.

!!! It's clearly not supposed to be a serious / cutting edge choreo moment.  It's supposed to be a fun kinda silly '90s throwback.
yea

Not saying everyone has to like it though. I get why people wouldn't care for it

I just personally love the nostalgia part of the show

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Finesse on June 07, 2016, 08:31:58 PM
Quote from: ? on June 07, 2016, 08:27:40 PM
Brandy stans would enjoy a ALBUM CUT TOUR of all unreleased songs from her albums.
Hoping for something like that in the future.
That would be dope

quiet as it's kept she could save the Whit tributes and Chicago mess and do some album gems

:raycharles2urmess:

I understand, but there are probably going to be casual fans there as well as stans. It is safer to perform a lot of songs that everyone knows and then add just a few deep cuts.  And the Whitney tribute got the most crowd appreciation on her 211 tour.  So I can see why she would want to sing it on this tour.  And at least she added a new song to it.

Bish

Ugh Brandy needs a new creative director. Frank is overrated and people give him a pass because he works with Bey. But Brandy needs someone that knows her strengths and who will focus on that. I mostly blame her because it seems like she looks to take direction rather than creating her own vision. *sigh* But at least she's changing her set list.

Bish

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on June 07, 2016, 10:44:29 PM
Quote from: Finesse on June 07, 2016, 08:31:58 PM
Quote from: ? on June 07, 2016, 08:27:40 PM
Brandy stans would enjoy a ALBUM CUT TOUR of all unreleased songs from her albums.
Hoping for something like that in the future.
That would be dope

quiet as it's kept she could save the Whit tributes and Chicago mess and do some album gems

:raycharles2urmess:

I understand, but there are probably going to be casual fans there as well as stans. It is safer to perform a lot of songs that everyone knows and then add just a few deep cuts.  And the Whitney tribute got the most crowd appreciation on her 211 tour.  So I can see why she would want to sing it on this tour.  And at least she added a new song to it.
This is a lie. I went to three concerts during two eleven and the Whitney tribute got old after the first song. It was a waste of time when she could have been performing some deep cuts the fans would have appreciated more  instead. Her albums cuts and unreleased records are the most popular amongst fans.

Sovereign.

June 07, 2016, 10:53:54 PM #142 Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 10:55:10 PM by Kadeem.
BITCH she fucked them shoulder leans up at the end though.  :ohwow:

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

The Brandy Barbie

Medley - a piece of music combining tunes or passages from various sources

With the Chicago Medley I think she's performing more than one song, guys...

brocka4life

This pre record is sending me over Lawd!

Good luck, Bran!

jtwoeleven

Ever since the Whit tribute rumors surfaced back in 2012, a lot of yall wanted her to sing 'Exhale' so bad. Not seeing what the issue is there. In a way she's kinda still giving folks what they want lolz

Demm_

Quote from: TAE! on June 07, 2016, 07:16:55 PM
Lol, they're not even trying to hide the prerecorded vocals.
Now see....I...

b7

Quote from: Bish on June 07, 2016, 10:48:14 PM
Ugh Brandy needs a new creative director. Frank is overrated and people give him a pass because he works with Bey. But Brandy needs someone that knows her strengths and who will focus on that. I mostly blame her because it seems like she looks to take direction rather than creating her own vision. *sigh* But at least she's changing her set list.
Did you watch her Black girls rock performance that her and Frank worked on together? That was a collaborative slay and it exists through HER vision

Let's not :dead: I understand wanting some fresh energy and a new director but they slay together. She's doing her own thing now and it ain't giving beyonce like the TwoEleven era did  (in spots)

b7

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on June 07, 2016, 11:20:40 PM
Medley - a piece of music combining tunes or passages from various sources

With the Chicago Medley I think she's performing more than one song, guys...
oh wait :dead: I'm actually kinda here for that then. She eats those songs UP ssss

The songs from Chicago fucking slay. So much better than just "Roxie"