Don't call me crazy, but when it comes to Bran....

Started by Seneca, June 08, 2016, 08:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seneca

I think I'm psychic jsjsjsns like it's hella weird and a bit scary. For exampuh, when Coldplay's Magic first came out, which I totally love, I said to myself one day, "you know what, I would like to hear Brandy cover this song. Just to see what she would".....

BITCH

The very NEXT day, what happens? She drops a fuckin cover of Magic. I just sat there dumbfounded like I know this bitch did not cover this song AFTER I said I wanted her too. When I first listened to the cover, she did EXACTLY what I thought she was gonna dew, as far as executing/emoting/arranging like  :stressed:

And most recently lol I was listening to AfrodisiACK and Focus came on. I said, "Hmmmmm it would be great if she added this to her setlist".....

BITCH

Lo and beFuckinhold Focus is on her setlist jsjsjs like whet??? So it's things like that! And I've had plenty of psychic occasions when it came to Bran, but those two examples are the ones I wanted to share😊 have this ever happened to yall? Or am I alone? :hmph:

Seneca

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Seneca

Seneca

Wtv

interesting Seneca....... now I wonder.... any new hot prediction?? maybe about the tour? hopefully you are right once again  :-D

what about her new single? whats your gut telling u?

CandyCrush

Not Seneca becoming the official Bsource Psychic in Residence :kii:
I'm cackling! :kii: :kii:

brocka4life

This would be amazing if these were the only "wishes you had about Brandy. But 2 out of, I'm sure, 1 million wants is not that impressive. I'm sure we've all had this happen.

Cuban0

Seneca

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on June 08, 2016, 08:55:16 AM
interesting Seneca....... now I wonder.... any new hot prediction?? maybe about the tour? hopefully you are right once again  :-D

hollone lemme go get my crystal ball right quick jdjdj

Seneca

Quote from: CandyCrush on June 08, 2016, 09:15:37 AM
Not Seneca becoming the official Bsource Psychic in Residence :kii:
I'm cackling! :kii: :kii:
it's my calling  :plzstop:

GLOCK

Fff Glenda has a gift!
Maybe u should get with him ... He's spot on with his mess

Seneca

Quote from: brocka4life on June 08, 2016, 09:25:39 AM
This would be amazing if these were the only "wishes you had about Brandy. But 2 out of, I'm sure, 1 million wants is not that impressive. I'm sure we've all had this happen.
who says I'm tryna impress ya'll or anyone  :shannonsmissing: I spoke on my experience and I was wondering if I'm the only one that does that. Apparently, I am lol What are some of your experiences of seeing things coming to pass when it comes to her?

Wtv

Quote from: Seneca on June 08, 2016, 09:43:24 AM
Quote from: Scott LeBeau on June 08, 2016, 08:55:16 AM

hollone lemme go get my crystal ball right quick jdjdj

:kii:

seriously, if you were to guess, when do you think Bran could drop her official 1st single this year? just a quick guess

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw