please guys, can u report this account

Started by King steevy, June 15, 2016, 08:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King steevy

HE SEND ME THIS MESSAGE TODAY... before i ban him off my blog; He's not your friend. He's a REAL CRAZY PERSON..
This is not a jokke.

"Hello,

Je n'ai pas compris ce que tu viens de faire. Tu es visiblement tourment? et tu sembles rechercher la violence plut?t que la paix. C'est dommage.
Ce qui m'attriste le plus c'est de voir que tu ne tol?res pas mes propos alors que tu laisses en paix des gens insultants avec toi.
Es tu aveugle ? ce point ? R?alises tu que tu condamnes une personne qui te respecte et qu'? c?t?, tu acceptes de te faire attaqu? par des hordes de fans violents (de Beyonce ou autre) ?

Un jour tu comprendras sans doute ces erreurs de jugements. De mon c?t?, j'accepte la r?alit? sereinement. Je ne t'en veux m?me pas de m'avoir ? nouveau censur?, rejet?, banni...  A vrai dire, je pense que c'est juste ta mani?re d'exprimer une douleur. J'esp?re que tu sauras la faire disparaitre avec les bonnes solutions. Pour le moment, tu diriges ta col?re et ta m?chancet? vers les mauvaises cibles. Mais c'est pas grave, le temps t'aidera ? comprendre les choses.

Bon vent,
Greg"

""Hello,

I do not understand what you just did. You're obviously worried and you seem to look for violence rather than peace. Too bad.
What saddens me most is to see that you do not sufferest my words when you leave in peace insulting people with you.
You're blind to this point? You realize that you condemn someone who respects you and that besides, you agree to make you attacked by violent hordes of fans (Beyonce or other)?

One day you will understand perhaps these errors of judgment. For my part, I accept the fact calmly. I do not even want you to have me censored again rejected, banished ... Actually, I think it's just your way of expressing pain. I hope that you will know to clear it with the right solutions. For now, you direct your anger and malice towards the wrong targets. But it does not matter, time will help you understand things.
 "

and tHEN HE create this account..

This is not safe. HE SEND ME A LOT OF PRAISE MESSAGES... THEN HATE MESSAGES...
he contacted over 100 people to talk about me..
this is no joke.

DeletedUser

June 16, 2016, 04:28:00 AM #108 Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 08:24:17 AM by @Tru_Musicfeelin

LOONA.

King steevy

Quote from: @Tru_Musicfeelin on June 16, 2016, 04:28:00 AM
So now, he doesn't want to delete his account ?

Well, in that case, let's start talking about this french journalist you stole.
Let's talk about facts.
We provided screenshots. They prove you are a thief.
Now, you explain. Stop the BS with your fake stories.

C'est parfait, c'ext EXACTEMENT ce que je voulais..
TU es bien seul et UNIQUE derri?re tout ?a.

J'ai aussi ripp? tous tes messages sur ce site et on verra que tu es LA SEULE et unique personne derri?re tout ?a.

je porte plainte lundi matin...
?a c'est certain d?sormais, je savais tu ?tais fou, mais ? ce stade, c'est grave.

-- YEAH this is exactly what i wanted.. now we all know that this is you and oNLY you.
people are sending me all the screenshots, all the messages, the same langages, the same words.
I also took your messages here.
I taking charges on monday;;
PLEASE CONTINUE..

all your fake mail adresses :
GreG-41@yopmail.com
Greg41@caramial;com
all the fake fb accounts, antoine pullman, greg yop, greg 41..
all this obsession.... and now your messages here.

Don't think that we can's reach you becoz we are on the internet , because i will.
Even the scandaleuse send me your tweets..

ALL YOUR MAILS, all this crazyness, all your comments on musicfeelings, even your posts here will count..
iam taking charges on monday..
please, continue, iam just here to screenshot theses.

DeletedUser

June 16, 2016, 05:01:34 AM #111 Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 08:22:33 AM by @Tru_Musicfeelin

King steevy

June 16, 2016, 05:09:44 AM #112 Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 05:11:10 AM by King steevy
last time, you did the same thing for 4 days syaing that i was "misinformaing" people".
Today, it's the fact.. that im a thief.. why don't you take charges instead of harrassing me.. if iam really a thief?
The time before, you send more than 20 messages beggin me to let you comeback on my website..
Everytime, you take a step in the pure crazyness.
Just tell the journalist or whatever, i will go the judges.... but you can't do that because you are jealous and that's bullshit.
You asked me to work with me on my BLOG... and i said NO.. many times... MANY TIMES ( WITH PROOFS)
Now , you are making this thing up to destroy My work..

It's okay, some people hate me and they will believe ANYTHing agaisnt me because i don't like beyonce and Ciara..
but you won't win this.. yYou simply won't.

leftout

He'll definitely win this

I'll see to it

b7

Quote from: King steevy on June 15, 2016, 08:19:11 PM
guys.. this is not " fun"...
It's  not the first time..
This guy is maybe a killer or something..
some gurls told me that he told her that he's me and want to tell her about HIS story on skype..
the guy is totally creepy..
omg

Well did you alert the authorities?

Vonc2002

Quote from: @Tru_Musicfeelin on June 16, 2016, 04:28:00 AM
So now, he doesn't want to delete his account ?

Well, in that case, let's start talking about this french journalist you stole.
Let's talk about facts.
We provided screenshots. They prove you are a thief.
Now, you explain. Stop the BS with your fake stories.
sddssssssssssssssss
This place aint shit :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: @Tru_Musicfeelin on June 16, 2016, 05:01:34 AM
This guy can't be serious.
Since when a thief goes to the police to complain about the group of people who proved he was a thief.
I AM CRYING :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

King steevy

Quote from: 1Rig on June 16, 2016, 05:27:25 AM
Quote from: King steevy on June 15, 2016, 08:19:11 PM
guys.. this is not " fun"...
It's  not the first time..
This guy is maybe a killer or something..
some gurls told me that he told her that he's me and want to tell her about HIS story on skype..
the guy is totally creepy..
omg

Well did you alert the authorities?

This my was yesterday.. iam asking all the people on my blog right now to send me screenshot and everytime and they are doing that.

he's talking about me EVERYWHERE..

AIDS!

AIDS!

Sounds like he's ready to blow something up :uhh:
Stewie you better watch your back