Is Brandy dragging us?

Started by SouravMay, June 19, 2016, 07:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on June 19, 2016, 07:38:56 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 19, 2016, 07:34:48 AM
That was definitely aimed at Bsource.
I didn't realize it was bothering her so much. I feel kinda bad now :dead:

Seems like she wants a bunch a co-signers around right no. Seeing as she's rebranding herself maybe that's what she needs.

Omg Queen really doesn't seem to be here for us .... Bran we love you and been riding for years.

:stressed:
what makes you take it personally? If it doesn't apply, then I wouldn't care tbh

dead @ this being 18 pages

leftout

She ain't lyin. Most of you faggots don't do shit but play A&R and therapist. It's not needed.

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: Calvin Ellis on June 19, 2016, 04:01:23 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on June 19, 2016, 03:56:56 PM
Quote from: Calvin Ellis on June 19, 2016, 03:55:39 PM
And you can have your little peanut gallery cackle and kii at your responses. It only makes you look more pathetic.
ssssssssssssssssss

you are PISSED at the way things have been going around here.

And today is the last straw!

there is a reason why this place has more guests then active members.

what? why do you keep saying this  :uhh:

everywhere has more guests  :uhh: most of them aren't even real people + not everyone is online at the same time and it's not our fault if fags wanna lurk instead of joining the fun...fuck them and fuck you  :uhh: plea' shut the fuck up and log the fuck owt  :plea:

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 19, 2016, 07:45:30 AM
Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on June 19, 2016, 07:38:56 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 19, 2016, 07:34:48 AM
That was definitely aimed at Bsource.
I didn't realize it was bothering her so much. I feel kinda bad now :dead:

Seems like she wants a bunch a co-signers around right no. Seeing as she's rebranding herself maybe that's what she needs.

Omg Queen really doesn't seem to be here for us .... Bran we love you and been riding for years.

:stressed:

Bran loves her fans so don't even put that out there.
!!!!

Vonc2002

I don't police u cause idgaf about u. U quoted me in here, asking why i do what i do.  Then once ur confronted and that back is lashed accordingly, u retreat. Ur a scrambling fool. Stay outta my quotes, loser ass nigga :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

Vonc2002

Quote from: FINE. on June 19, 2016, 04:13:48 PM
Vonc is being SLAUGHTERED it seems
sdddddddsdss
Oh, boy.........
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Quote from: Margeaux. on June 19, 2016, 01:52:51 PM
Quote from: Mo on June 19, 2016, 01:49:26 PM
This site is somethin' else so if she is talking about this site, i'm not supprised.

n

This "site" is the only site interested in Brandy slaying the scene again. I hate when the girls try to come for The Source because let's be all the way 💯 if this site was to even close, it's curtains

I can kinda see why ppl think ur shady

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 19, 2016, 07:46:55 AM
Like, Brandy would love Tarig.

I don't think she'd use me or Que or May :kii:
nah she shouted out Bsource and said she appreciates the honest

Que and May are far from assholes or haters in disguise. I would hope she's talking about the many trolls we have here

Frank silent has NEVER kissed her ass and straight up tells her "that shit was horrible" :dead: if it is

We've had plenty of people go too far here. And those fans you named don't fit that bill

And I don't like everything she does either

Cowgirl

This site doesn't even have a fraction of Brandy's fans but it does have a large group in one place..

King82

Quote from: 1 9 9 2 on June 19, 2016, 04:16:09 PM
Quote from: Calvin Ellis on June 19, 2016, 04:01:23 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on June 19, 2016, 03:56:56 PM
Quote from: Calvin Ellis on June 19, 2016, 03:55:39 PM
And you can have your little peanut gallery cackle and kii at your responses. It only makes you look more pathetic.
ssssssssssssssssss

you are PISSED at the way things have been going around here.

And today is the last straw!

there is a reason why this place has more guests then active members.

what? why do you keep saying this  :uhh:

everywhere has more guests  :uhh: most of them aren't even real people + not everyone is online at the same time and it's not our fault if fags wanna lurk instead of joining the fun...fuck them and fuck you  :uhh: plea' shut the fuck up and log the fuck owt  :plea:

oh...why did you say this
log out

Gor...drop your balls and shut up. Do you really think igaf about what u have to say coming in late at 18-19 pages in?

when you only have 300+ members it's not saying much.

leftout

Cal' has Vonc EMBROIDERED in fumes in hea, wooo!

it's hot!

Vonc2002

Quote from: aGhoulact on June 19, 2016, 04:20:27 PM
Cal' has Vonc EMBROIDERED in fumes in hea, wooo!

it's hot!
And bitch fck u. U had this weird ass nigga thinking i was actually PMing u about him.  And this longing for a friend face ass nigga really bought it :dead:

SouravMay

B7