If Ciara was smart...

Started by MAY, June 22, 2016, 02:07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genesis

Young

What she needs to do is stop faking and become relatable again.
You can grow; evolve and become someone new as you get older but you never should forget where you came from. She can't just go from ATL Peach to Valley Gorl with no traces of the ATL Gorl. I mean; that's kinda when things went south. She became unrelatable to the core fanbase that held her down. The pop gorls are fickle and she's suffering .She can slay and be both Georgia Peach with a New Hollywood star persona as well.. I think when she gets in front of the TV she gets so bent on being proper that there's no feeling behind her responses or anything. She needs to channel both sides of her. She can do and be both. She's a fucking star. The closest thing to a Janet of our time.

She has been letting loose recently a bit like on Snap and things though

I Think she needs a show TBH. Surrounding her and Russel.
It would be a good look; her look alone is enough for people to stay glued to the TV

Mrd0ndada

I swear that "Body party" era she was getting close to that ATL girl we fell in love with.  She had the hot hood rapper as a boyfriend.  She had a hit record rooted in the ATL essence!   She was so much more open in her interviews speaking about Future & her Rihanna beef.
🙄

leftout

June 22, 2016, 04:33:39 AM #18 Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 04:37:08 AM by aGhoulact
Ciara has been giving us a dash of valley gorl, articulate gorl from the start

http://www.gettyimages.com/license/75720768

besides, she ain't technically "from" Atlanta; she moved there when she was 8 and repped it. She never was deep-rooted in the hood and I understand why her personality shifted as her life experiences shifted. Clearly, the days of kickin it with Mon in the A are over and we're finding out who the real Ci is little by little, regardless of if it matches up some hoodrat's fantasy.

I mean, look at FLOPica. She hasn't grown out of the hoodrat, slave personality at all and she's one of the biggest flops known to mankind. It ain't ev'thing

leftout

& she's already said no reality TV ever. v; young, whatever you do, please don't start rooting for my fave

Young

I'm screaming

Gor'  :dead:

Love ha tho

leftout

June 22, 2016, 05:42:03 AM #21 Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 05:42:14 AM by aGhoulact
From a distance :gotchafag:

Zankou.

Quote from: FINE. on June 22, 2016, 02:48:53 AM
Jackie sounds like some throwaway j. lo songs so u know it's BAD

Zankou.

I liked kiss and tell, lullaby, one and only though

Chameleon

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on June 22, 2016, 02:22:12 AM
I smoked and drank too much wine :plzstop:

are u admitting to your hard drug usage?

Zankou.

Quote from: Genesis on June 22, 2016, 02:50:20 AM
What the hell is jackie

not the stans just completely ignoring albums/eras

:everythingok:

MAY

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 22, 2016, 02:50:01 AM
That woulda been terribly tacky imo. she would look so desperate and late trying something like that :dead:

I mean...she already looks desperate & late.
Might as well book a few more sales in the process.

Pearls Khan

Nine

I was listening to Jack' and it's actually not that bad looking back

:damselindistress:

MAY