Best Female Rap @ BET Awards

Started by Aalonso., June 23, 2016, 12:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marilyn

Nicki will win per usual. Azealia, Trina, and Iggy have all GRINDED hard during Nicki's reign and haven't won. Missy's grinding too but ch I don't see it.

It's just an EBT award anyway.

Lazarus

Quote from: Marilyn on June 23, 2016, 06:50:25 PM
Nicki will win per usual. Azealia, Trina, and Iggy have all GRINDED hard during Nicki's reign and haven't won. Missy's grinding too but ch I don't see it.

It's just an EBT award anyway.

Now that you've mention it  :tellmemoreireallycare:

Stunna Gor’

Quote from: 9九 on June 23, 2016, 01:09:35 PM
n

Nicki should win.
d

!!!!!!  :uhh: Miss dropped one mediocre song and now she's MC of the year? I mean loved the song, but I dont see how it'll be enough to take the award from Nick. I mean if Iggs couldnt do it with the biggest record of the year....

Vonc2002

Not iggy trina and Azebra :dead:
A wigger, a lesser, and a bitch nobody likes are not in the same vein as missy, kim and Remy
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

when trina tributed nicki 4 years ago  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
B7

Lazarus

Marilyn

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 23, 2016, 07:36:58 PM
A wigger, a lesser, and a bitch nobody likes are not in the same vein as missy, kim and Remy

It's just an EBTaward

:calmdownsis:

Kim and Missy have the Grammys. And Remy's just as lesser as Trina, if you're making that comparison.

Vonc2002

June 23, 2016, 07:52:48 PM #101 Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 08:00:24 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Marilyn on June 23, 2016, 07:43:35 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 23, 2016, 07:36:58 PM

It's just an EBTaward

:calmdownsis:

Kim and Missy have the Grammys. And Remy's just as lesser as Trina, if you're making that comparison.
Iono why yall say JUST EBT like that means anything. :dead:
All I'm saying is nicki aint winning. Bet, soul train, WHATEVER.  Ive already stated that its going to missy or kim. Remy aint the lesser that trina is, she's still relevant. But even with that said,  it's going to kim or missy
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

Just a BET award!

Fckin dummies

Marilyn

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on June 23, 2016, 07:59:47 PM
Just a BET award!

Fckin dummies

It holds significance to you because it's the only one Monica has won in the new millennium, but it's not shit in general.

Psilocybin

I'm fine with Nicki or Remy. No one else derseves it out of the bunch.