Beyonce speaks on recent killings of blacks

Started by BigDawg, July 07, 2016, 04:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Quote from: aGhoulact on July 07, 2016, 04:50:32 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 07, 2016, 04:41:28 PM
Quote from: aGhoulact on July 07, 2016, 04:33:27 PM
To me, you have to start at home and address what it is that goes through these officers' heads when they see an ethnic person. The thoughts are what need to change and that can be difficult.

I mean, let's start by getting a psych eval' on every police officer with a checkered past, examine behaviors, interview friends and relatives, get to the bottom of why some of these people are so ready to blow somebody's brains owt under the guise of 'protecting and serving'  :uhh:
right. Unfortunately, I'm sure a similar process goes down before an officer gets their title and the crazies always manage to slip through the cracks. A lot of people are good at hiding their true intentions and based on the history of humanity and civilization, racism is a staple in any human's head. Whether the person themself is a racist, they know about the history of it. It's unavoidable. I think ppl need to be reconditioned, but who knows what that process will look like.

There's a major God complex that comes along with the authority of being a police officer. These pigs see was other officers have gotten away with and aren't afraid to let their own hatred do the talking. Folks needs to work on examining the officers in their own cities and weeding out the crazies.

VirgoMind

I'm no Bey Stan but She is doing a lot.. more than others.
She has made statement after after statement visually and musically ..
Donated Tons of money, attended rallies, etc. etc...

The problem is the general public isn't doing ANYTHING.. Just waiting around for some celeb to say or do something as if they need permission to "get in formation" and when these celebs do something it's never enough!

Beyonce could lead a March in DC, get up in a cop face, get arrested, perform a song, donate money and more and I bet people will say "Oh not enough" as they sit at home watching and not even donating $5 or calling their city officials or ANYTHING

sad.. lolz

4 fucking k

At least, she said something. I see a lot of these niggers are mum af. Scared to lose 5 of their white fans ;fff

KING BENTLEY.

KUDOS to this thieving creole gur for even speaking up! I don't even care if some on her team wrote it! Being the top bitch in the game makes you a target for criticism. So after walking a tight rope an entire career, one misstep could send you spiraling into scandal and controversy.

And there's no coming back for famous BLACK talent.

This isn't your cousins FB where they rant all day and unfriend the ppl who disagree. This is possibly alienating over half your fan base, something you've worked since the age of 5 to acquire. And how sad is it that our black celebs have to CHOOSE to speak on these issues that affect their culture the most because their livelihood might take a hit.

But to make your stance known. That's a step and a very big one. I don't see very many blacks celebs saying shit. It would be nice to see them all unite and speak up. But hey, if ONE powerful bitch voices her distaste. Then it affects ppl, and maybe not just black ppl.

Who are these men except black in White America's eyes? The fact that they think they can take out ppl they seem as garbage and THE Beyonc?, the woman half of them wish they were, stands up for them.

H.#.G.*.Z

yummy

The fact that these people are being killed in cold blood and it's being broadcast for the world to see with no punishment or justice being served is sickening.

Somebody load up the spaceship and get me the fuck up outta here :gorlonfire:

Real

I wish she would have explicitly referenced black people in this, instead of making it an all inclusive thing, but I get it. I respect her for using the huge platform she has to say something tho. There are others who are saying nothing at all.

D.I.E.G.O.

At least she (or the person on her team who wrote and created these graphics) is responding. People who are keeping quiet are foolish. These words have to be backed by action though.

yummy

July 07, 2016, 05:05:39 PM #97 Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 05:06:33 PM by ANIMMAI
https://twitter.com/MacAndCheeks/status/751152405740449792

:hmph:

This it the shit I'm talmbout. These murders aren't isolated incidents or someone making a mistake. These people are paid to kill.

MAY

I'm actually glad she's taking a stand to some degree.

Hopefully other artists will follow her lead.

4 fucking k

Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 07, 2016, 05:05:39 PM
https://twitter.com/MacAndCheeks/status/751152405740449792

:hmph:

This it the shit I'm talmbout. These murders aren't isolated incidents or someone making a mistake. These people are paid to kill.

is it the KKK? I have never

Cartierline

July 07, 2016, 05:10:30 PM #101 Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 05:10:56 PM by Cartier
The important thing to take away from this is that she's saying something

It's good to see the top black artist in the game taking a firm stance.

Nine

July 07, 2016, 05:10:39 PM #102 Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 05:11:35 PM by 9九
5 times though?

Do they not have a strike rule or something

The fact these angry, racist pigs are just running around with guns in the first place after 5 investigations

XXX.

July 07, 2016, 05:11:03 PM #103 Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 05:12:37 PM by MIN?.
Quote from: Don Draper on July 07, 2016, 05:02:35 PM
I wish she would have explicitly referenced black people in this, instead of making it an all inclusive thing, but I get it. I respect her for using the huge platform she has to say something tho. There are others who are saying nothing at all.

The only thing she made "inclusive" was the fact that anyone, regardless of race, can join in this fight.  She specifically referenced "The war on people of color and minorities" and that "fear is not an excuse" to kill black people.

The wording was perfect.  And powerful.

Genesis